EIGHTEEN

TW: DISCRIPTIVE MAKE OUT 

I love Chris. He's changed, he rejected a girl over a girl that didn't love him back. 

If you told me that I was in a healthy situationship after my first and only relationship in 8th grade, I would laugh.

"Goodmorning" Chris says with me wrapped in his arms on the couch watching an edit of Matt on his phone commenting the heart eyes emoji.

I look up at him after seeing his comment

"What, Matt girl for life" Chris says yelling and standing up throwing his arms up but I covered his mouth because the others were still asleep.

"Quiet" My hand still on his mouth.

He moves my hand and he pulls me close to him and he pulls me in. 

"I'm tired" I say when I pull away.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep?" 

"Yeah, i'm gonna go to my room" I say walking up the stairs.

"Can I come, I wanna mess with all your shit"

"Don't make a mess but sure." I say contiuning up the stairs.

I lay down in my bed.

"Can you send me that picture Nick took of us when we first started getting close."

"Yeah sure" Chris says going through my makeup.

He send me the picture and it looks like this.

"Okay thank you" I say standing up.

"I thought you were going back to sleep" Chris says spinning around to face me on my desk chair.

"I can't sleep now"

"What's this" Chris asks grabbing a bag of compressed sheet masks.

"Something that i'm putting on you" I say grabbing one then walking to the bathroom sink.

"What" he says following me.

I put the compressed mask under water and it expands causing Chris's jaw to drop

"THAT'S MAGIC" He says touching it like it was going to explode.

"It's not" I say. 

I some serum on it then rubbing it around.