FOURTEEN

It's Halloween and I'm going as a rapunzel because I have nothing besides a purple dress so It will have to do.

and surprisingly Matt and Serenity are doing a matching costume but with the way they have been acting am I too surprised? No.

I go over to Serenity's to get ready and show our costumes.

I arrive at Rins with my dress.

"Hey Carmen can you help me with my hair? your like an expert with hair." Kyla says dropping her hair out of her hands in frustration.

"Yeah you really are, same with makeup" Rinity commented.

"Can you just help with basically my whole costume?" Kyla said trying not to sound mean.

"Yeah, of course I'm already helping Matt with his" I say pinning her hair up.

"Yeah thank you so much for that, he seemed really excited about the whole matching costume thing" S smiled.

"No yeah of course" I say still working on Kai's hair.

After a while I finished her hair and makeup and Matt arrives and I do his hair which was a lot ore work then it seems.

"Can you get the hairspray on my hair and not my face please" Matt looked up at me.

"I'll spray it in your mouth if you don't shut up" I say snagging a comb through his hair.

"tsk" He does his signature side eye to the camera because were filming a vlog on our costumes.

I start doing Matt's makeup.

"Stop squinting your eyes." I say trying to do his makeup.

"I'm literally just closing them" He says 100% squinting his eyes.

"Your literally so difficult" I say mocking his literally and attempting to spread his eyelid with my fingers.

He jerks his head back every time the brush touches his face.

"Finally, were done" I say sighing.

''Oh my god, Carmen's been doing all of our hair and makeup to the point where she has no time for her own" Serenity says feeling bad.

"It's okay, my hair won't be that hard to do" I say immediately .

"You sure?"

"Yeah of course at least you guys look amazing" I say admiring my work.

"Well duh, your amazing at this" Matt says about to touch his hair.

"Don't mess with your hair" I swat his hand away.