SEVEN

I start getting ready and I wear this really cute picnic blanket red and white dress and I was straightening my hair when I heard a honk and you already know who it is but I was walking outside and I was surprised to see Serenity sitting in the front seat with Matt while Chris was in the back with Nick.

"I am so not used to this, so Rinity why are you in the front and not the back?"

"Well me and Matt wanted to sit together and Chris wa-" 

"OKAY Serenity, come sit back here with me and Nick" he says scooting over

"Swap with me I wanna sit by Carmen" Nick said

"Uh no"

"Just because yo-"

"Guys I'll sit in the middle calm down." 

I set down on Chris for a second so I could get to the middle and he was really quiet and was hiding his face so I took my phone and quickly took a picture of him to get his attention and see why he's being quiet and I looked at the picture to see that Chris was blushing.

"CARMEN" he yelled

"Chris shut up" Nick snapped

"That's me" I smile

"what was that for?" he crossed his arms.

"Awwee is whittle cwissy sad I caught him bwushing" I say while jutting my bottom lip out

"Shut up or I'll post the picture of us sleeping" he said

"whatever" I groan

"already on it" Serenity says while grabbing her phone out

"No your not" I say snatching her phone.

I start going through it because me and Serenity are so close we don't even care if the other one is on it. I go through her camera and see this.

 I go through her camera and see this

It's her and Matt. I tap Chris on the shoulder and show him and his jaw drops them whispers in my ear "that should be us" I roll my eyes at the boy.

"SERENITY JENSEN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS" I yell