FIFTEEN

Carmen's POV

We start driving to the house, a girl named Monica is hosting the party. I've never talked to her but she seems sweet.

Were in the car and Chris leans over and whispers something in my ear.

"You're not leaving my sight, got it?" He says holding my neck.

I nod in a loss for words.

"Good"

We arrive at the party and Chris has a firm grasp of my wrist and moves me around with him.

"I'm going to the drink table" I get up to sober for this shit.

"I'm coming with you" Chris says getting up.

"I'm fine, I won't go with anyone or let anyone come near me" I say giving him a look.

"Nope, i'm still coming" He says getting up.

"Whatever" I say getting up.

"Not so fast." He says getting up fast and placing his hands on my hips.

I walk up to the drink table and look around ending up on grabbing a bottle of shitty beer.

"Ugh this is disgusting" I grad it and walk.

"Why are you drinking it then?" Chris said with his arms fully wrapped around my waist.

"I need to get dru-" 

my mouth fulls drops to the sight of Matt and Serenity making out.

"WHAT THE HELL" I run up to them with Chris squeezing my waist tightly.

"MATT ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" Chris yelled at Matt.

"Chris" I look up at him.

"How drunk are you??" I left Chris's grasp and started feeling Serenitys' head.

"I'm sober and get your hand off me" she says swatting my hand away.

"What about you Matt?" Chris asks trying to grab my waist again and I moved away.

"I'm fine, if you haven't noticed me and Serenity have been flirting a bit and we've been talking." Matt gives us a "duh" look.

"Oh" I say nodding.

"Yeah, now me and Carmen are going to get drinks you guys have a little bro moment" Serenity says grabbing me.

"Nope, i'm coming" Chris said grabbing me.

"She'll be fine Chris" Serenity says.

"no, i'm coming I can't risk her getting hurt again" 

"I'll be fine, i'm a big girl" I say.

I grab his jaw then lean in real close...

"Gotta go" I say swerving him.

"WAIT COME BACK" He rolls his eyes.