NINE

I wake up at the butt crack of dawn for this stupid trip that I will be on for 2 mother fucking weeks.

Just the thought of being near Chris makes my stomach curtle, sadly Kunty Kylie is going on but she wont be in the same building bc she has to take the junior class not the senior one even though shes a senior.

I just hope the others will be near us. like on the same floor would be amazing.

I step onto the bus seeing that they made assigned seats. kms.

I find my seat and obviously we are sitting with our partners. I see that my seat is right across Kyla and Serenity!

 I go to sit down whenever Chis stands up suggesting that I sit on the window side of of the seat.

"Uhm no, i want to talk to Kyla and Serenity so  you sit there" i say and crossing my arms and giving him a "tf are you waiting for?" look.

"Nah"

"The fuck you mean no?"

"I got here first, so i get to pick my seat first"

"Your just gonna text your side ho the whole time, get in"

"No, you get in" he says rolling his eyes when i said "side ho".

"Your know your such a dickhe-" i get cut off

"CARMEN, CHRIS WERE WAITING ON YOU" the teacher yells.

I SHOVE Chris into the seat and take the outside before he can crawl out.

"You  litt-"

"Sorry Christopher i bust talking to my friends as I planned." guestering to Kyla and Serenity.

I turn away and chris scoffs.

I start to drift asleep a bit as Chris rips my headphones out of my ears.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WR-"

"Can you swap seats with Kylie? I want to sit by her." he says knowing i'm gonna say no.

"Who is she sitting with?" i say because anyone is better then  Chris right now.

"I'll ask" he says peaking over the seat because they are right infront of us.

"Just look you dont ne-" 

"Uhm hey Kylie i think i should just sit here so i dont't get in trouble"

"Ugh just sit here" Kylie says crossing her stupid arms.

"Kylie it's not that deep, just sit with me" a familiar voice says.

It's Ashton

Now I understand why Chris immediatly changed his mind about sitting with Kylie.