Intro

Russo's POV

My name is Russo and I'm the first child of the Saviano Family.
My dad always wanted me to be like him.
To be dealing with guns whatsoever.

The thing of me wanting to be a doctor was not considered.

A crime boss has absolute or nearly absolute control over the other members of the organization and is often greatly feared or respected for their cunning, strategy, and/or ruthlessness and willingness to take lives to exert their influence and profits from the criminal endeavors in which the organization engages.

I was a mafia boss and instead of me being in control with everything and every one!it was different with me because my family was in control.

My dad was the most powerful and feared man in the city.

That morning he called me to talk to me about something.
"Russo you need to lockdown the engagement to Sofia otherwise our alliance with the Mancini family will be no more"my dad said.
"Dad I don't plan on getting married to Sofia"I said.
"Guess I have to step up to marry her then"my younger brother replied.

"It's not for either of you to decide!don't you both see how important this marriage is?now you are telling me you won't marry Sofia ,Do you have any idea what's been happening here..the box"he ordered one of the workers to bring the box to the  table.

A few seconds later the guy returned with a big box ,set it on the table and opened it.There was a hand of a person covered in blood.

"What the fuck!?"my brother cursed.
"That ring!That belongs to..."

"Niko Soprano.. somebody sent me Niko Soprano's fucking hand this morning!Our caporegime killed right under our noses,the alliance between the four families had been weakening..Russo will marry Sofia it's your duty as the next don"Dad said.

"Dad I can take care of the family without getting married,I don't need the Mancini's help!"
"Like hell you don't!five years ago this would be unthinkable"Dad concluded.
"Who sent it?I'll make him pay"my brother said.
"It doesn't matter!"dad coughed"doesn't matter who sent it Marco what matters is that our familia has gone weak people dare to disrespect us now,You will marry Sofia you will restore this family to it's former glory that's an order"
"I'll take care of it one way or another"I said walking out of the room.