Free

Harper's POV

Russo came in running.
"What the hell happened?Are you okay?are you hurt?"
"No no no I'm hot hurt,I don't know Russo I think someone was hunting me and they put something in my drink oh my God I don't know but Sofia took it  thank the heavens she's okay"
"Sofia was here?"
"I'm sorry I called her"
"Slow down it's okay"

I breathed in and out.
"What happened?"
"I think someone was after me"
"How the hell did someone get in my property?go look into this right away!"Russo shouted.

Her workers started moving in a hurry.
"I ghat you, we'll find out who did this"she said and hugged me.

Later that evening I sat in the room.

"I got on the phone with Sofia she'll be fine she said she won't say anything to her father"
"Thank God she's okay ,did they say what was in the drink?It was fentanyl wasn't it?"
"How did you know?"

"I've seen alot  opioid overdose as an EMT and fentanyl was the worst of all"
"If you didn't give her the counter drug she could have died Harper you saved her life but this is also a sign to me......I think it's time you leave the estate!"

Was she serious?
After making me fall for her and now she was ready to give up on me I mean us?
She wasn't being fair.
I didn't like that idea.
But it was time for me to be free and face reality.
I had to face my dad and on top of that I didn't expect her to be in love with me.
I was a nobody.
I was just auctioned.

What life did I have?
I had no one apart from my father and now the mention of me leaving the estate broke me.
I had Russo in my life at the moment and no one else.

How was I supposed to live a normal life after what happened?
Where was I supposed to go?
Of course not at my father's house.
I hated that man for the dirty work that he did.
I didn't want to be close to him.
I wanted to be far away from him even though I had to face him.