Intoxicated

Harper's POV
It was a rainy,boring and quiet day.
I was enjoying the weather to myself when Marco walked in the room.

"You've made quite the impression around here"
"I'm gonna guess you don't mean that as a compliment?"
"There is no reason for Russo to bid on you that day she's not that nice of a guy to just save you ,look at you you're just some waitress former inspector playing doctor so why are you?what are you and Russo planning?"

"That's a question for your sister Marco I'm not planning anything"
"Well Russo is already on thin ice because of you,it'd be best if you stayed quiet and out of our family's affairs,you know keep this conversation between us,yes?You don't want to cause problems for Russo  would you?"

I Shaked my head then Marco smiled and walked out.
I picked my phone to make a call.
"Can we talk? tomorrow?"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
The following morning I sat on the balcony enjoying the weather.
Abigail then walked in with a glass of juice.

"Thanks"

"I know I said you could call but I didn't know it would be so soon"said Sofia as she walked on the balcony.
"I had to sneak out of the house to come here so it'll cost you your drink"Sofia said as she got the drink from me"so talk to me"

"Russo said not to worry but I think I'm coming between you two and his family and I don't want to be the wedge between them"
"Listen when you're in our world, family comes first always but that's not on you she's a grown woman she'll make her own choice and I bet she's worried about losing you than anything her family might think"

"Sorry I'm complaining to you about your.. ex fiance"I said as we both laughed.
"That's just it,these families are nothing but drama and chaos"
"Ugh I know you can say that again"
"Damn Savianos really have strong stuff huh?"

I looked at Sofia.
She looked intoxicated.
"Sofia are you all right?Sofia Sofia!"

I just finished calling her when she collapsed on her seat.