Panic attack

Russo's POV
The ride was quiet until Harper broke the silence.
"Did you know that was gonna happen?"
"No!Marco lied to me he's been trying to fuck me over for years"
"You have to know that this isn't gonna work for us"
"What are you talking about?"
"Us whatever this is Russo you have a family to run you can't throw that all away over me "

I held her chin.
"If it's you or them I choose you everytime I'll say it again I want you Harper I will do anything to have you"

She brought her leg on me as she kissed me.
"You have me"

We kissed and kissed as we made out in the car.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Harper's POV

I was preparing breakfast when Mr Saviano walked in.
"Finally got a chance to meet the gold digger after my child"
"Mr Saviano I'm so sorry about yesterday I never would have come unannounced like that it's that..."

"Sorry?you're sorry? You think sorry makes up for what you did?my whole life is at stake because of you because you brain washed her"
"I certainly didn't brain wash her"
"How much?"
"Excuse me?"

"50 grand?Hundred? How much to get you leave my daughter alone?"
"I'm not with her for her money"
"Horse shit what else would you be with her for?"
"What else?How little do you think of Russo?she really is trying her best for this family "
"If she was trying her best she wouldn't have brought you here in the first place maybe I should get rid of you myself!"

"That's enough!"Russo Saviano shouted as she was entering the kitchen."father you need to stop this nonsense or else we're going to have some problems"
"Are you threatening me?your own father?I brought you into the world now you gonna act like a tough guy?"
"Well that's all you ever did for us you want a fucking award?"
"What happened to you?I raised you to be a woman and now you are acting like an adolescent girl"
"Russo risked her life daily for the family so who's raising really who here?"I asked.

"You don't know when to talk do you?maybe someone should beat that information into you"
"How are you gonna do that when you can't even take care of yourself?"
"What did you just say? how'd get stuck with such a rotten ungrateful son of a..."

Mr Saviano got up from his wheelchair.
He didn't even stand that much when he started having a panic attack.