You did best keeping her around

Harpers POV
"Russo!"
"Try that again and I'll shoot off the other hand!"she said with anger.

"I didn't feel that!"
"Hey that fucker's high out of his mind"Marco said as he entered.
"I don't appreciate you outbidding me Saviano,you can't outbid me here!"Roman said laughing and holding me much right.
"Let go of her..or it's your head that goes next"
"She's mine Russo!you can shoot me through her if you like save me the trouble of killing her later"

Russo looked at Marco then me.
"Harper, remember what we practiced?"

Without even thinking twice I flipped Roman over and kicked him so many times in his stomach.

I moved a meter away when Russo shot him twice.
"Russo!"I shouted running in her hands.
"Did he hurt you?where did he touch you?"
"Thank you!"I said embracing her.

There was a gunshot and Marco was shot trying to save his sister.
Russo brought out her gun and shot Roman once again.
This time the bullet hit his head.

We both ran to Marco to check on him.
Luckily he was shot on his leg.
"This is gonna hurt"I said as I tore Russo's shirt apart to tie to Marcos leg.
"Just please try to bear it okay?"
"You're not wasting time!"he grunted in pain"I see why my sister chose you"
"I was about to fucking kill you earlier I can't believe you took a bullet for me"
"You still worried about that?Forget about it we fight all time Russo I'll always look out for my sis"

I tied his wound while they talked.
"You're gonna be okay,we have to get him to the hospital"
"Alright come on"Russo said and she helped her brother up.
'
'
'
'
'
'
Once outside we were met by Mr Saviano and his guards outside.
"You almost got my kids killed once again ,..."
"Mr Saviano I..."he cut me off.
"I'm just glad you're okay...kids come here!Nunzio..."he said as thy helped him up from his wheelchair to hug both Rosso and Marco.

"You did good keeping your sister safe Marco,keeping your family safe is what a good family head does and you..."he turned to Russo"you're smart keeping her around maybe I'll listen to your crazy ideas once again more often"he said laughing.

Russo came back to where I was standing.
"I thought I lost you,you were kidnapped and you still saved my little brother,you're incredible you know that right?"
"Well I'm not a Saviano but I did my best,Thank you for saving me"I said and kissed her.