New Client

Russo's POV

In New York crime families run the city.
But they are constantly at war,in an attempt at peace,both families decided to wed me and Sofia their first child and would make me the New York's first ever mafia stud king.

I had a meeting with other mafia members.
Surrounded by people,new faces trying to sell them to other mafia groups.
"Sold!"one of the girls screamed.

"Roman I can guarantee you I have the best distribution channel in New York City"I said.
"Perfect"Romeo said."and I can assure you my product is premium quality"he said showing me a pack of drugs.
"I believe you,your product has been well received in the Atlanta region"
"Try it yourself,go on test the product"

Marco my brother held my hand and I pushed the product aside.
"Roman I don't shit where I eat"I said.
"What did you just say to me?"
"Roman what my sis is tryna say is you can trust her not to steal the product from herself after all who can trust a junkie?right.."Marco said.

There was tension amongst the three of us and my brother looked serious and dangerous like never before.Romeo's men brought out their guns when both
Marco and Romeo started laughing.
"These fucking guys,well then don't mind me I'm just gonna have some fun tonight "he looked on the sides to be met by a girl"imma do a line off your tits girl hhhm yeah"

I turned to my brother who seemed un bothered.
"These are the clients you finding now?"
"He's from the biggest familia in Atlanta"
I was quiet because I didn't know what else to say to him.
"Our next item is something very special,a beautiful young lady from the Bronx and she's a virgin"the seller said.

I looked at the girl who seemed very familiar and scared.
Harper Murphy?
The police officer?
The police officer who rescued me the other day I almost died in my car on the road?
"It's her!"