Pierre the masseuse

Harper's POV
I was relaxing on the bed with my eyes closed in a towel ready for the massage.

I heard footsteps getting closer.
"My name is Pierre I'll be your personal masseuse for the day,are you ready to begin?"
"Qui'yes'"

I started getting the massage and I immediately recognized that touch.
It was Russo.
She gave me a perfect massage that my body relaxed.
"Oh I didn't realize that THE Russo Saviano is also a masseuse"
"Please my name is Pierre close your eyes so that I may continue,Thank you"

I laughed.
The massage started getting into a romantic touch.
And I knew that she needed me.
I moaned a little opened my eyes and looked at her.

We went outside by the pool enjoying the wine.
"Thank you for today,I can't say but I'm used to this "
"Well you're owed at least this much"
" I'm not sure if I'm worthy all this"
"You're worthy it Harper I'll give you the world if you just ask it"

I smiled as I got up to get into the pool.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"What?you said you'll give me the world but you don't want to get a little wet?"
"You think you are funny huh?"Russo asked as she got in water.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Smut warning
'
'
I laughed as I splashed water on her.
She pulled me closer to her and gave me a warm kiss.
We made out in water.
She started pulling down my bikini pant as she pulled out her cock.

She crashes her lips on mine not gestating as she pushed me against the side of the pool.
She goes from my lips to the neck leaving hickeys clear to my boobs making me moan loudly.
She then removed her boxers as she was taking off the remaining piece of the bikini.

She pushed me against the side pool again picking me up as I wrapped my legs around her.
Without any warning she pushed herself inside me.
"Fuck babe you so tight"
She moaned in pleasure as she started thrusting causing me to moan leaving scratch marks all over her back.

Her moans were getting nicer as I started moaning her name while she sped up.
"Fuck Russo I'm about to cum"I moan out just as if it was on cue.
"Shit!"Russo mutters groaning Cumming seconds later.

"Oh my God that was amazing"she breathed out in between my neck and shoulder.
'
'
'
'
'
'
Evelyn's POV
"I told you I'd get you the information, It's not my fault your men couldn't get her I suppose I could make it easier for you for the right price"I said as I cut the call and smiled in satisfaction.