The bodyguard

Sofia's POV
"What if we got married?is that strange of an idea?if my sis won't unite the families then I will"

Did he go nuts?
I mean what was he saying?
"I suppose that would solve things "
"Listen I get being unsure but you and I both know this is our best option.Think it over I'm not rushing you"he said and walked away.

I turned to look and Leo who I found staring at me.
"And I thought my family was vicious but maybe it's a good idea to marry him"
"Your father would likely approve"
"You do know that once I marry Marco, that's it I don't  get the second chance I'm asking you to tell me what I should do!"

He looked up and exhaled.
"I'm only a bodyguard Sofia"
"All right then I'll tell my father the good news ...Don't follow me bodyguard!"I said going back in.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Russo's POV
I was now home enjoying the sight of the city and my wine.
"The guy never said anything again....Hey Russo!you lucked out your brother stepped up he'll be marrying Sofia"said my father as he and Marco were approaching me.

"Are you serious?"
"Yeah he's showing how number two acts like number one"
"I had no idea you wanted to marry Sofia Marco"
"I thought one of us should do the right by the family"Marco said.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means you had your chance...sister"

I looked at Marco then dad.
What was going to happen as the next Don?was it going to go to Marco now?

"See you at the wedding"Marco said as he led dad out of the room.
"Her Marco what do you think of Sofia's resting bitch face"Dad asked as they moved out.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place of either choosing Harper for my love for her or Sofia to keep the family's alliance.
At this point Harper was much important to me and her happiness and safety mattered the most.