Auctioned

Harper's POV
I was sleeping peacefully. Peacefully that I forgot about what dad did to me.

My head was pounding when I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar bed.
"Where I'm I?"
"You fainted is what happened you've been out all night I thought I was going to whack you awake and oh don't be frightened,where are my manners?I'm Abigail Clarke and I'm a maid here"

An unfamiliar woman said when I jumped off bed.
"Oh my God I was auctioned off!A maid here? Where I'm I,I'm I still in New York?"
"Saviano Estate silly goose!of course in New York,Ms Russo has her men carry you up here last night they are all mascular,there is a doctor who checked you out see you were you were sedated ,how do you feel?"
"Wait Saviano..like the Italian mob?"
"One and only!"

I was shaking.
I was scared to death.
What was her plan?
What was she trying to do with me?

"Don't go fainting on me I don't think I can catch you"
"How can you be so calm?didn't they kidnap you too?"
"Savianos are good people my mama worked for them her mama before that."
"Good people? Abigail they are murderers "
"They might kill people sure but don't the cops kill people too?not everyone kills people because they want to Miss Harper"
"How do you know my name?"
"Ms Russo told me when you were brought in"

"Russo Saviano?oh my God ,fuck"
"Ms Harper what's so bad with Ms Russo?"
"What's so bad about her?she's a murderer and she runs the mob not to mention she purchased a human being from an auction I mean you don't see anything messed up she's probably sick in her head ..."

The girl tried to stop me finish saying what I was saying.
"Good morning Ms Russo.."
"You should have let her finish Abigail please go on,what else do you have to say about me?"