GB in Garten of Banban (full part)

(This is where GB has to find someone to take care of Turmoil while he helps the parent look for the child at the abandoned BanBan's kindergarten. Enjoy!)

*GB went up to Super Horror Mario to hand over Turmoil*

Super Horror Mario: Uh... GB, why-a are you asking me to babysit-a Turmoil?

GB: ...

Super Horror Mario: You're-a going to an abandoned kindergarten just-a because some parent lost their child in-a there?

GB: ... *nods yes*

Super Horror Mario: ...Fine. You-a owe me.

*GB and Turmoil then fist bumped and leaves*

Super Horror Mario: ...I know-a you're blind, but how'd you know-a that GB was gonna give you a fist bump-a?

Turmoil: I may be blind, but I always know where GB is. He may be silent, but silence speaks a thousand words.

Super Horror Mario: I knew-a I should've said no.

Turmoil: Wanna be my next victim to be eaten?

Super Horror Mario: No.

Turmoil: Good! Now, I'm hungry. Do you have any bones?

Super Horror Mario: Mama-Mia....

*With GB, he arrived at BanBan's Kindergarten*

GB: ... *looks around to figure out the layout until he found a keycard* ..? *was confused on where the keycard goes until he found a door* ... *tries to open it, but realized the keycard scanner* ... *uses the keycard and the door opens* ... *facepalms* ..? *saw a drone and a remote* ... *saw a drawing that's written: "Dear mommy, I am hiding in a room but i have to Fight the monster It is the only chance to make Claire like me :(" and it shows a picture of a stick figure with a weapon, a bird monster, and the head of a stick figure with heart shaped eyes* ..?! *He was extremely concerned for the child's hand writing* ... *tries to activate the drone, but there were no batteries* ... *looks around for batteries and found them in the cafeteria area and flies the drone to the open room* ... *looks at the buttons by the doors* ... *flies the drone to the 2 buttons and the door opens* ... *saw the bird like in the drawing just staring in the hallway* ... *he walks forward, but the bird then goes into the darkness* ..? *noticed the keycard scanner and scans the keycard and it turns the lights on* ... *goes to the classroom behind him and saw the button, but it wasn't powered on, so he goes to the playground and took a closer look at the bird* ... *looks at the sign until he read "Opila Bird", he looks at the name and the bird* ... *just shrugs and found one egg and fed it to Opila Bird* ... *pats Opila's head and walks off to find the other eggs* ... *searches everywhere for the eggs and fed them to Opila and she spit out a keycard* ......... *then grabs the keycard and cleans it for the keycard scanner that was in the "Naughty Corner" to power on the button and flies the drone to press the button* ... *looks over and the closet door opens* ..? *took the hammer and saw the note: "Distraction At 1"* ... *just shrugs and crumbles it into a paper ball* ... *goes back to the playground and saw "Ball pit closed" and he went ahead and broke the boards off and went inside and finds a bottomless pit* ... *gets out the paper ball and drops it and waits for it to hit the bottom, but couldn't hear it since paper has a more silent tap whenever it hit the ground* ... *looks at the boards and throws both of them to the bottomless pit and hears for the drop* ... *crash* ... *he's worried about falling down into the bottomless pit*  looks behind him and uses the keycard for the scanner and saw a chair lift coming down from the ceiling* ... *gets in the seat and taps the scanner and the chair lift starts to move* ..! *makes sure he doesn't look down* ... *and he looked down that dumb motherfu-*

*technical difficulties*

GB: ... *he made it to the other side, but was still shaking from the height* ... *he saw the characters like at the entrance and he looks behind him and grabbed a piece of paper that reads: "I-alone I want to play with the hole bird but everyone left me Everyone have party without meeeeeeee Miss Mason see me but go I am scared becauz hole is loud and my friends scream in it but bird is funny"* ..? *looks at the characters and the paper* ... ..! *he went up to the button and presses it and it changes color* ..! *keeps pressing it until it changed to White* ... *after a while to get each character's color right, the closet door opened* ... *he grabbed the keycard, but saw Opila on the chairlift moving towards GB* ... *calls the drone just in case* ... *gets on a little ramp and waits for the button to power up* ... *saw Opila get off and nearly got close to GB* ...  *saw the button turn red and the drone hits the button, making a little pathway for GB* ... *does the "Take the L" dance and runs on the platform with Opila Bird after him* ..! *jumps up and presses the Emergency stop and Opila hit the side of the floor and fell into the abyss* ... *then walks away and into the hallway with the keycard, scans the keycard and goes inside an office* ..? *saw a ticket for a trip to Madrid and saw the name: Adam Uthman* ..? *puts the ticket in his pocket in case he runs into him (spoiler alert: Adam Uthman was already dead when BanBan killed him)* ... *looks underneath the table and saw a keycard scanner and pressed it and it powers the button* ... *calls the drone and hits the button and saw another keycard scanner* ... ... ... *pressed the keycard scanner and it made the floor go down* ... *looks over the edge and saw something coming up* ..! *it was an elevator* ... *the gate opens and walks onto the elevator and presses the keycard scanner, the gates then close and the elevator then goes down* ... *it was until it stopped and heard a sound* ..? *until the alarm goes off* !!! *suddenly saw a giant green fist* !!! !!! *saw the Giant Green creature, which he remembers the green gorilla was named Jumbo Josh* !!! *felt the elevator suddenly tipped forward, he and Jumbo Josh looked scared until the elevator then suddenly dropped into the abyss* !!! *until they both hit what felt like ground* ... *GB fell unconscious*

*To be continued...*