GB in Garten of BanBan Chapter 2 (part 3)

(I hope you're enjoying the story so far everyone. Enjoy!)

*GB didn't know what to do, so he's relaxing on a beach chair until he got bored*

GB: ... *goes upstairs and noticed the cannons and fireworks* ..! *realizes he has to play the cannon game 3 times to get out* ... *after a while to get used to the patterns, he finally finished the game* ... *the door opened and GB walked through to a room and grabbed another Case Update Report and held onto it* ... *grabbed the keycard and presses the keycard scanner and leaves the room* ... *looks out in the hallway to make sure he didn't see Slow Seline* ... *hurries to another door and presses the keycard scanner and walks through and down the stairs* ..! *saw a big parkour area* !!! *saw another note: "Dear mommy, I am ok and Claire is ok :) The nice jellyfish saved us from the big bird and the evil red man. We are going to the jellyfish's home"* ... *goes through the entire parkour to reach the Winners Corner* ... *saw a piece of paper and it was another Case Update Report* ... *holds onto it and goes down the hallway* ... *saw a cake and a bunch of doors all over the room and he recognizes them: BanBaleena, Opila, Captain Fiddles, Jumbo Josh, BanBan, NabNab, Stinger Flynn, Sheriff Toadster and Slow Seline* ... *saw light coming up and it was an elevator with...BanBan on it*

BanBan: Y'know, on a normal day you'd be standing where I am, behind the safety of this glass. Like you were in a zoo watching some animals. Speaking of zoos, it's almost assembly time where all of the doors open, so we must keep this brief. Look, I'm sorry I hit you but you gotta understand. I needed something from you that I could only get if you were unconscious and I was all out of sedatives. If you'd seen me, you wouldn't have trusted me, I know it. But there was one thing I didn't lie to you about, and that's me knowing why you're here. You're here to find someone else's children. I, too, am working towards saving them if you can believe it. But someone else has them. Someone far stronger than you and me both that resides deep in the abyss. Oh no... You have to go. There's an elevator in Opila Bird's walkway. Take it and we'll talk again down there.

GB: *saw BanBan go down while the doors opened up and heard Jumbo Josh* !!! *the door to Opila Bird's walkway opened up, but BanBaleena was now heard*

BanBaleena: You've been a bad student!

GB: *then goes down the hallways to get away from Jumbo Josh and BanBaleena* !!! *noticed an X and has an idea* ..! *presses the keycard scanner and the door opened from the ceiling and when BanBaleena got on the X Josh crushed Banbaleena and dragged her to the darkness with her screaming* ... *then grabbed the keycard and presses the keycard scanner and goes through* ... *remembers the Case Update Report and reads it about Givanium* ... *looks at the barrels and noticed that in the barrels were full of Givanium* ... *gets on the elevator and presses the keycard scanner and the elevator goes down* ... *until the elevator stopped and saw writing on the wall: NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT GO DOWN THERE* ... *then the elevator works again and goes down*

*To be continued...*