GB in Garten of BanBan Chapter 4 (part 5)

(I have a little announcement after this part, so yeah... Enjoy!)

*GB then got up, but Little Beak wanted to play games so more with GB, but GB then petted its little head and left, but he looked back at Little Beak, gave him a gentle smile, signaling that he'll be okay. Little Beak then acknowledges and lays down to sleep because it was tired (Because Little Beak's gender was not revealed) and GB goes up to the queen*

Queen Bouncelia: Welcome back. I hope your journey was worth it, and the elevator a little more usable. We're very close to having it fully fixed. I pray for the safety of the children you're looking for. When you do find them, can I ask for a favor? Could you try and occasionally come visit? It's been so long (FNaF 2 song reference lol) since we've had a visitor that isn't trying to harm us. Please do consider my request. Other than that, I don't want to keep you any longer. Also, it appears more of your friends have arrived if you'd like to go check on them.

GB: *was confused on "other friends" so he went to the infirmary to check it out and saw Slow Seline, BanBaleena, Opila and Tarta and Jumbo Josh* ..? *goes to Slow Seline and presses the keycard scanner and it was a speaker made by Sheriff Toadster*

Sheriff Toadster *on tape recorder*: This is the first entry to what I will refer to as the "Toadster Archives", where all information gathered about criminals will be recorded. Criminal number one, the snail, was captured near the front gates of the kingdom while I was on patrol. The snail was captured while hiding in her shell, and has remained hidden since. It was initially thought to be an empty shell husk, until quiet crying was heard coming from within the shell. All attempts to convince the snail to leave her shell have failed. The reason for this extreme distress has not yet been determined, but I have a theory (A GAME THEORY!!!). This criminal is not from around here, so it is possible that this foreign hostile environment is what's causing this unnatural behavior. More updates soon.

GB: ... *puts his ear close to the glass and he actually hears the quiet crying* ... *then goes to the other "criminals" to learn facts about each of them, but laughed very hard at Sheriff Toadster calling Jumbo Josh a green gorilla and got worried because Opila Bird was staring at GB while Tarta is sleeping* ... *then goes to the transporter and it goes to the last station which is the Employee Exercise Sector* ... *gets off and realizes he's not an employee, but he might as well get it over with and held onto the Case Update Report he found on a table* ... *after a while, he finished and went to next room, but realizes that the tests were based of: Cognitive, which he just passed, Physical and Communicative"* ..? *presses the keycard scanner and when the door opened, he saw BitterGiggle* !!! *charges at BitterGiggle, but he gets away and the door shuts, but the big door suddenly opens revealing... A KITTY/TYRANNOSAURUS REX HYBRID?!* ..!? *saw the things on the ceiling and has an idea for the Kitty/Dinosaur hybrid to crash into them four times and after it did that, it collapsed onto the floor* ... *saw a door open and goes inside to see its like a lounge area* ... *saw the character picture and saw the name: "Kittysaurus"* ... *noticed a piece of paper and sits down to read it: "Hey. I'm starting to like this system of communication.  It's hard to do what we want to do without speaking to each other in for a suspicious amount, and you know how they handle suspicious in this place. What I don't like is having to sometimes leave our messages at this floor. As much as understand that it is necessary sometimes, I just can't help but feel watched down here... Anyway, I have collected the data of all of the children currently enrolled in the kindergarten and left them at your desk. I've marked my preferred genome donors and you do the same on the sheet. We can then exclude any students that aren't marked by the both of us and then from the smaller pool of candidates, we pick one to proceed with."* ..?! *gets up and holds onto the note* ... *presses the keycard scanner and goes through to a room with the same wheelbarrows and glowing mushrooms like in the kingdom* ... *noticed a mission for Queen Bouncelia* ..? *saw a crystal shard and notices that there should be 8 in total* ... *looks around and finds the 8 crystals and places them on the chair and the closet door opened, showing a keycard* ... *grabs the keycard and leaves the room* ... *presses the keycard scanner and the door opens for him to walk through to open the closet door* ... *presses the keycard scanner and grabbed the last part, but when he turned around and the door shut and BitterGiggle looking at GB*

BitterGiggle: Like a bug to a zapper! I won't lie, I thought the dinosaur would finish you off, but if trapping you will get you out of my way too then who am I to complain? I'd tell you a very fitting joke but you humans just never seem to get them. The closest people to me denied me what I was made to do; people who were genetically-programmed to laugh at my every joke! They cited some end-of-the-world scenario where whatever's in the queen's pouch escapes if I make her laugh, but I'm not buying it. I was distraught, and I became dead set on making the ultimate jokester, but after failing time and time again, I realized something. I AM the ultimate jokester. There was nobody better to be made, even if by me. With the sheriff occupied thanks to you, reaching the queen will be a piece of cake. I will go now, because unlike you, my path to having my family back has never been clearer.

*BitterGiggle then leaves GB trapped in the room*

*to be continued...*