Chapter Two » Fur-ious

[At the store]

He stops and stares in disbelief at the spectacle in front of him.

Cats everywhere.

His mind flashes back to the note from the night before. What could it mean? He starts thinking of all the possibilities, none of them making much sense. He walks closer to a shelf, picking up a packet of cat food, just to see if its real.

Well, it is.

Then suddenly, a cat turns around and looks at him.

"What is a human doing here all on its own??"

The cat spoke in a high-pitched voice.

The. cat. spoke.

Charlie just stares at the cat with his mouth open.

"UH- DID- DID YOU JUST TALK????"

Charlie says out loud.

For a moment, both of them say nothing.
Then the cat starts screami-

"AHHHH- AHHHÆHE- AHHHH!!"

And Charlie also starts to screa-

"AHÆHHÆAAHHH-"

The cat and Charlie's screams quickly garner the attention of the other cats in the store.

Before long, all of the cats are screaming at the top of their lungs, making it nearly impossible to understand what any of them are saying. Charlie looks around in confusion, trying to make sense of it all.

The scene is a complete and utter chaos, leaving Charlie completely bewildered and unable to comprehend what is happening.

All of the cats instantly go silent and turn their attention to Charlie.

They immediately begin to screech, "GET HIM!!!" Their voices are deafening as it sounds like a choir of sirens going off.

Charlie stares at them, completely shocked and in a state of disbelief. He has no idea what is going on, but these cats seem to be out for blood.

Cats are chasing Charlie, he runs fast, ducking under shelves and leaping over objects in his path.

Finally, after a few minutes of chasing, Charlie got out of the store. He's hiding in a bush. What a chaos! }:)