7. CHAOS

🎶befikra bhi hona zaroori hai
Befikri mein khona zaroori hai
Beimaaniya ho door pareshaniya ho
Jaake duniya se keh do zara…🎶

SHREYA

Everyone has an outlet for their emotions. When the emotions become overwhelming and you can't stay still because there is too much bustling energy inside you- anger, sadness, happiness, or more so-mine is boxing.

There are thousands of emotions running through me right now. First of all, he manipulated me to come to court. Then he forced me to marry him. Now, he's kidnapped me here. What more would he do?

Anger. It is the strongest emotion in me right now. And I was never good at dealing with anger.

I said I will come, didn't say I will make it easy. Stupid, arrogant, foolish, conceited, egotistical, pompous, self-centered bastard. Hot bastard. At this point, only boxing will help me. Or I am going to murder one of the best friends. What do they think they are?

I was about to throw another box when a hand suddenly clasped my hand, halting me from doing so. I turned to scream bloody murder at the person who dared to do that. But before I could, the highness himself graced me with his question, "What are you doing?" I gave him a sadistic smile. "What does it look like?"

"You're trying not punch the shit out of everything." I am stunned to silence for a second. His guess is accurate. Too accurate.

I am lifting and throwing all these boxes for the sake of not hurting my wrist.I kind of need it. And I can't do boxing right now. So this will have to do.It will help me with all this anger inside me .

This boxes does not consists of any important thing. It has our old toys. So he has no reason to stop me.

Behind all this tsunami of boxes there is a door which leads to a room which is a kind of store room. I was removing the box to go inside.

"Well, you are wrong, Lucifer. I am not parading in this gown whole night.I'm sure I will find something in this room," I said with irritation. I have a bad habit of sleeping in only t-shirt or something comfy like that. This gown is anything but comfy to sleep in it. Now I sound like a bratty rich princess.

"For your kind information, there is no light in the room. Pray tell, how will you conduct a search?" With one eyebrow elegantly arched, the gentleman effortlessly assumes the role of authority. Indeed, why not? We are mere peasants in his presence, while he unquestionably is a king.

"I can use my phone..." Shit!. He gave me a smile that said 'you're even dumber than I thought'. I forgot we don't have it with us. Damn me.

"Come with me, there's moonlight in my room. I'm sure we can find something for all of us." With that, he started pulling me along.

I glanced at Ranbeer, who had remained standing throughout the exchange. He simply raised both hands, as if to convey, 'I am unable to assist you'. Truth be told, I cannot rightly expect him to aid me. Because from the starting he always stays on my side and helps Lucifer. Fucking cheater.

Kabeer opens the door to his room. As expected, the moonlight gently illuminates the space through the window. The room appears slightly untidy, but otherwise, it remains just as he had left it. Not a single item seems to have been disturbed. But it look like it has been locked forever. Not single person has been here. Which brings the question. Why? We thought there were people taking care of the mansion.

He went straight towards his closet, seemingly dragging me and forcing his decisions on me too much today. Just for the record. It was not me asking for help. Shouldn't one focus on their gain, even if it's from their enemy. Right? Definitely right.