𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐬

And I don't really give a fuck and my excuse is that I'm young

______________________________

Davina Hernandez

Once class ended, I shut my computer and put it back inside my bag getting up.

Thank fuck I can leave, because that teacher did not make sense.

I would say I'm pretty good in the academic life but the shit that man was spewing did not sound right.

Just as I'm about to walk away, my name gets called.

"You're Davina right?" The curly haired girl who sat beside me asked me in a slightly British laced voice, looking up at me. I turn and nod smiling.

"Im Luna Rossi. I heard your name when the professor called it out." She grins and puts her hand out for me to shake.

I chuckle, "It's nice to meet you, I'm guessing you're new here?" She nods.

"Yep, came here straight from London." I gasped.

"I'm so jealous I've always wanted to go there, my friend's from there and he tells me it's really beautiful."

"That it is, but it's really fucking cold too." She laughs making me giggle.

She tells me how she's here with her brother and came because a cousin of hers suggested this college.

I smile before speaking, "Well it was lovely talking to you, but I have to get going or my friend is going to murder me."

"Of course babe. I'll see you around." She winks at me before turning to gather her things. Usually when I talk to someone for the first time, I can automatically tell if they have good intentions or not, and that girl just gave me such a good vibe.

I take out my phone as I walk out the classroom to call Aaron, but just as I'm about to hit ring, I hear a voice which sounds just like his from behind me so I take a look.

He's talking to someone whose face I can't see because they're turned away from me. A really tall and fit looking guy.

Aaron seems to have seen me and waves me over. "Yea this is Davina, my best friend I was telling you about." Aaron tells the guy he was talking to.

I roll my eyes at his words. Best friends my ass, I'm his fucking soulmate.

As I walk closer, the guy turns and I swear I skipped a breath as my eyes slightly widen.