𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

We only met each other just the other day
But you already got me feeling some type of way

____________________________

Davina Hernandez

"You're dating who now?" My eyes widen at Aaron's confession as Luna bursts out laughing.

It's a Monday afternoon and today everyone is here at a small cafe for lunch.

The twins, Dunya and Kai all sit around the table listening to Aaron's recent shenanigans.

Luna sits on my left and Dunya sits on my right while Lorenzo, Aaron and Kai are sitting opposite us.

Apparently Aaron's been seeing this girl for over a month now and is just telling us right now.

"Bro, who's the lucky girl?" Kai clears his throat holding back a laugh as he looks at an equally amused Dunya.

Aaron rolls his eyes. "I know you guys don't believe me but she's actually real." Luna snickers. "Look, this is her."

He pulls out his phone to show his wallpaper of a pretty girl with tan skin and dark long hair who smiles at the camera showing off her pearly whites making her seem even more beautiful.

"No way you managed to pull her." Luna takes his phone to look at it.

"Why? You jealous?" Aaron glares at Luna making her glare back before Dunya grabs her shoulder.

"Okay now. Aaron, she seems lovely, what's her name?" Dunya asks Aaron softly making his glare falter.

"Her name is Maria." His face breaks into a look of ease when seeming to mention her.

Not gonna lie I feel kind of betrayed that he didn't tell me, but he's happy so I'll let it slide.

"Wait where- " I get cut off by a gentle voice coming from my left.

I look up to see a girl wearing a dark blue apron wrapped around her waist, a white colored shirt with the cafe logo and locks of blond hair falling at her shoulders.

Wait is that Crystal?

"Hey guys, may I take your orders?" She holds up a small notepad and pen before gazing around the silent table.

Her light blue eyes meet mine and her expression changes into one of recognition.

"Oh my, Davina?" She smiles and I nod. "It's great seeing you again."