𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞

So let me slip inside your ultraviolet disguise
The daylight holds you close, but tonight you are mine

———————————————

Davina Hernandez

Davina Hernandez

I'm so utterly confused as to what to do with my hair.

Why is it not waving the way I want it to wave fuck I'm gonna cry if this doesn't look good.

Luna and I are getting ready at my place for the movies we're gonna go to later today, and so far I'm feeling like an onion.

She's in the bathroom sorting out her own hair while I sit here in front of my vanity mirror trying to tame mine.

Having hair that's practically straight is pretty easy to handle I'm not gonna lie, but when you're styling it and it's not doing its thing boy does it hurt.

I grunt as I comb it harshly with my brush when the sounds of the door opening behind me makes me look.

My mouth falls along with my eyes which trace her outfit and hair as she twirls showing off her beauty.

"I look good don't?." She smirks standing in front of me.

Luna wears a pair of dark blue baggy jeans with a beautiful cropped black fitted shirt which has a bright blue design printed across.

Her hair falls to her shoulders in its natural curly form bouncing as she moves around.

"Literally kiss me or something because you look so damn gorgeous." My eyes look at her in admiration.

She waves me off before coming to stand behind me in front of the vanity.

"You need to look like you're a whole 5 star meal today babe and I'm gonna help you."

She works on my hair and tells me to increase the volume of the song playing on my computer and I do as she says.

She puts gel slicking my hair back in a tight low bun and then does my edges beautifully saying it'll add to the look.

"Absolute stunner aren't you." I smile widely as I look at myself in the mirror giddily.

"Thank you because I would've pitched myself out this window right now." I go to my closet picking out what I'm gonna wear, and change while Luna looks entranced on what's on her phone.