𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

Did you really have to do
Those things you knew that could hurt me?

_________________________

Davina Hernandez

Back in class the next morning, I decided to come earlier because I had some catching up to do.

Yesterday nothing really happened other than Aaron and Kai having an amazing ear blinding karaoke session and also Luna bullying Dunya.

Then a couple hours later Lorenzo dropped me and Aaron back home in silence.

Well he was in silence while me and Aaron laughed the whole way back telling each other stupid pick up lines.

I seriously didn't wanna come today but I had no choice considering the fact that Ryan started knocking the beats of some random song on my door making me want to pull my hair.

But no, I just pulled a muscle instead getting up so quickly in fright.

There's no one in class except from a few people sitting in the front, sleeping on top of their books most likely drooling.

Sleep sounds so delicious right know you don't understand. Just the thought of a pillow is enough to make me give up in life.

I open my notebook to start copying notes from another book, when the classroom door opens making me look up and lock eyes with Lorenzo.

He's wearing a black zip up hoodie over a white tee and paired it with some black baggy jeans.

What is he doing here so early and looking so eatable.

And why did I say eatable?

Walking further inside the class, he passes all the empty seats up ahead and closes up on the one to my right.

He doesn't look my way while he pulls the chair beside me and plops into it silently as my eyes widen in surprise.

Why is he sitting beside me?

There's quite some space between our seats but I can still feel the warmth emitting from him through my brown sweater.

He takes out his book and computer placing them on his desk gently as if he has all the time in the world. I shake myself out of this daze and look away.

I move to grab the pen to write again, when suddenly he starts tapping his ring clad fingers against his desk distracting me.