𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐝 𝐇𝐞 𝐆𝐨?

No more excuses, you always do this

————————————————

Davina Hernandez

Davina Hernandez

"Aaron no." I say shooting him a serious look. He rolls his eyes falling back into my bed dramatically.

It's a Saturday afternoon and Aaron decided to bless me with his presence by giving me an absolute headache.

For the past 1 hour he's been trying to convince me to go out with him saying it'll be 'fun' and 'life changing' to some popular mall that opened close by which has places we can have a good time.

I just want to stay in bed, read my book with a cup of iced coffee and munch on a plate of cookies but no, I get sent Aaron.

He gets up slightly and pulls my arm making me land beside him on the bed. We both stare at the ceiling in a peaceful silence and it makes me remember it's just like what we used to do as kids.

When we were younger, Aaron and I would escape most family parties to go and play in the garden as we'd laugh thinking we were rebels while we laid in the grass staring up at the stars.

Sometimes it's crazy to think about how quickly time has passed and my heart stings with longing when recalling past memories.

"Please Vee, you're always home doing the stupidest shit ever. Let's just go out and have fun like we used to because you need a break."

I turn my head to the right and look at him in a thoughtful manner. How can I say no to this spawn of satan, he has me wrapped around his finger.

For fucks sake I don't want to but I have to. Not for me but for him.

I sigh in defeat, "Fine, but I'm only say yes because you're extremely annoying."

"I knew you'd agree, now you have 10 minutes to do whatever you need to then come down, I'll be waiting." He kisses the top of my head with a loud smack before getting up and leaving.

Should I just sleep and make him extremely pissed?

Maybe not.

I walk up to my closet and think of what to wear as open its doors. My fit has to be casual with a pinch of spice and a touch of flare.

I pick out a pair of random dark blue jeans and a cropped white fitted top with flared sleeves which has a crinkled texture giving it that cute finish.