Chapter 4

Kaia, still feeling the lingering effects of her recent revelations, began to recount the extraordinary events that had unfolded in the enchanted grove. Her words, like tendrils of a mystical tale, wove through the air as she detailed the transformation of her teeth, the visitation of the white wolf, and the revelation of her unique identity as the last Air Lycan.

As her narrative unfolded, Geo listened attentively, his expression shifting from surprise to a deep contemplation.
After absorbing the intricacies of Kaia's story, Geo suggested, "We should seek the guidance of the Elders—the Fraser Triplets." With Geo's suggestion, the enchanted grove seemed to echo with a resonance of agreement. The whispers of the winds carried the promise of revelations as Kaia and Geo prepared to journey to the heart of Oakwood, where the Fraser Triplets would illuminate the shadows surrounding Kaia's newfound identity.

As the weight of her revelations settled in the air, a subtle suspicion crept into Kaia's mind. She observed Geo's calm reaction to the mention of Lycans and couldn't shake the feeling that he held more knowledge than he let on. Determined to uncover the truth, she turned her gaze toward him and questioned, "Geo, there's something more, isn't there? Something you're not telling me."

For a moment, silence lingered, punctuated only by the rustle of leaves in the enchanted grove. Geo's eyes, usually a source of reassurance, flickered with a guarded uncertainty. He evaded her gaze, his response shrouded in ambiguity as he carefully chose his words, "Kaia, there are complexities in Oakwood that transcend our understanding. Some truths unfold with time, and not all questions have immediate answers."

Kaia, unsatisfied with the elusive response, persisted with her questioning. The air between them seemed to crackle with unspoken revelations, and the journey to the Fraser Triplets now held an undercurrent of mystery that mirrored the shadows of the enchanted realm.
As Kaia and Geo neared the home of the Fraser Twins in Oakwood, a sudden and potent scent enveloped the enchanted air. The aromatic waves teased Kaia's heightened sense of smell, awakening an instinctual response that mingled curiosity with an unspoken awareness.

Geo, attuned to the nuances of the mystical realm, took notice of Kaia's reaction to the overpowering scent. His gaze met hers, a silent acknowledgment passing between them. The scent carried with them an unspoken language.
As they approached the Fraser Twins' abode, the scent lingered, weaving through the air like an invisible thread. The journey to seek guidance now unfolded against the backdrop of this olfactory revelation, hinting at the complexities that awaited them within the heart of Oakwood's magical tapestry.
Sensing the effect of the overwhelming smell, Geo instinctively pulled Kaia close to him. As he enveloped her in his presence, a unique blend of comfort and familiarity emanated from his aura. The all-encompassing scent of Geo gradually eclipsed the overpowering scent that had invaded Kaia's senses.

In the closeness, a soothing calmness washed over Kaia, and the lingering pain and disorientation began to subside. Geo's touch became a grounding force in the midst of the enchantment that surrounded them.
As Kaia breathed in Geo's scent, a sense of tranquility settled within her, creating a haven of respite amidst the magical currents that pulsed through Oakwood. In the embrace of his presence, the journey to the Fraser Twins' home continued, guided by the unspoken understanding that bound them in the dance between the ordinary and the extraordinary.

Before Kaia and Geo stood a trio of red-haired triplets, their presence resonating with an aura of wisdom. As Geo lowered his head in a gesture of respect, the Fraser Triplets, guardians of Oakwood's mystical knowledge, regarded them with eyes that seemed to hold the secrets of centuries.

With a reassuring smile, the eldest of the triplets spoke, "Geo, there's no need for such formalities. The winds of Oakwood have whispered of your arrival."