Chapter One

Castiel looked suspiciously around him, hoping that he wouldn't be caught entering this room.

When nobody comes up on him or came into view, he twists the door knob and pushes his way inside.

He isn't completely sure and it could be dangerous to ask. He needed to know.

The invisible lights burn bright as he walks down the isles, almost like spotlights.

He finds the isle he was looking for, manoeuvering around the shelves until he found the book.

CASTIEL

He knew that this was highly forbidden and, if caught, he would be thrown into Heaven's version of a Hell's Cage

Taking one last look around him, he sucks in a breath and opens the book.

🪽

Castiel had returned to the bunker, his mind far away from the conversation that the Brothers were having.

"...right, Cas? Cas? You alright, Buddy?"

Dean's voice draws the restored Angel from his thoughts. The Brothers were eyeing him, Dean with raised eyebrows and Sam with furrowed ones.

"I discovered something today, illegally."

Castiel says and Dean nods, gesturing for him to continue, but Sam replies first.

"What do you mean 'illegally'?"

The younger Winchester asks and Castiel sighs.

"It means that the method of which I made this discovery could see me punished."

He replies and the Brothers exchange a glance.

"I've been feeling...divergent over the last few weeks. There are only two reasons why that would be. Given that God is safe in Heaven, it must be the other reason. I broke into The Room Of Foreordained-"

Castiel is cut off by Dean, who rises to his feet confusingly.

"Woah, woah, woah! The what?"

The older Winchester asks and Castiel sighs.