Chp:1

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

A beautiful evening,the sun is trying to hide behind mountains.

Sea waves are touching the sand so softly as if it's comforting it.

In a swing sitting a pair with heart full of hope and happiness,looking forward for their future.Both are holding their hands.

Tomorrow is their wedding day,the day that will change both their lives for good

??:Good evening everyone ,this is your anchor eunwoo,today we are here to celebrate the pre wedding party of my friend jeon jungkook and kim lusi.

Everyone one clapped their hands

Eunwoo:I am really jealous of you both,one got the campus beauty and the other the college heartthrob.
Now who will I drool over,it's unfair bro you should have accepted me(blinking his eyes).

His sentence made everyone laugh except the pair .

Eunwoo:It's ok because I am not into incest(wiping his fake tears)

Jungkook mouthed same to me.

Eunwoo:So let's start the party.

Everyone cheered and start enjoying the party somewere drinking,some were dancing to the music played by DJ.

One single soul is sitting alone away from this all,eyes void of any emotion,no one is there to check whether he is alright.

He is looking at the ocean,trying to mask his teary eyes.

??:Taehyung ah!(soft tone)

Tae:Yoongi hyung what are you doing here,they might me searching you?

Suga:Tae I know about you ,don't need to act strong in front of me.

Tae Started crying hearing his words ,yoongi hugged him immediately patting his head.No word is exchanged between them,but yoongi understand the youngers feeling why not he is one among the few people who genuinely care for him.

Their movement is cut short by the yelling of someone.They looked behind to see jimin panting hard.

Yoongi:what happened jimin baby?