Ch:7

I dedicate this chapter to eunakim123 thank you for your continuous support 🫶🏻❤️

Next day

Jungkook is the first one to wake up ,he looked at tae,unknowingly a smile formed on his face.

He checked the time on his phone ,he signed as it showed 6:00 clock,he had 4 more hours for his office.But instead of sleeping again ,he decided to confront jin.He made tae lay on the bed and kissed his forehead,before going to complete the morning routine.

After getting ready ,he went to jin room and knocked the door.Jin woke up due to constant knock on his door.He checked juhi to make sure she is still sleeping and went to open the door.

Jin:Kookie what are you doing here at this time?

Kook:Sorry to disturb you hyung I have something to talk to you.

Jin:No problem kookie you are like my son, you can come here any time.Sit  inside,I will come after freshening up.

Kook nodded and sat on the couch inside the room.
After some minutes jin came and sit near him.

Jin:Now ask me anything you want.

Kook:Hyung why joon hyung is away from us.?

Jin became tensed.

Jin:H-e i-s sta-ying th-ere to ta-ke ca-re of t-he busi-ness.

Kook:Hyung you know right,you can't lie to me.

Jin broke down into crying,he is tired of holding up till long,now he finally ready to let it go.

Jin:I am the reason he is away from us,I sent him instead of appa.

Kook:But why?

Jin:I was afraid of losing him.I am scared that he will snatch him away from me.

Kook:Who?

Jin:Tae.

Kook:Tae!!!!!(confused)I don't believe you hyung he can't do something like that.

Jin:I too thought that but (long sigh)I saw them kissing with my own eyes.

Kook:WHAT!!!! No!!!! Tae can't do something like that.You might have mistaken.

Jin:Really then look at it.

Jin showed a video where it showed that joon and tae were kissing.

Kook:No hyung ,I think so there is some misunderstanding,I know about them more than you ,they can't do something like that.

Jin:There is no misunderstanding ,I saw that with my own eyes(crying).He started explaining what happened.I was married to joon when I was just 18.You know right it's an arranged marriage.

Kook nodded.

Jin:Initially we are not a lovely dovely couple.

Kook:But I have always saw you guys being lovely dovely.

Jin:No we had so many differences.But you are not here to witness that as you stayed in USA for your studies.We even fight for small small things(he smiled recalling old memories).But as time passes we started to understand each other.At that time he introduced me to tae,he was just 10 ,I was the one who introduced him to jimin as they were of same age they clicked quickly.Then we 3 became inseparable,I even started to treat him as my son.Time started to pass I became pregnant after a year.When I was pregnant tae was the one who took care of me.Pregnant did a troll on me,my body started to change that brought so many insecurities within me.I started to feel inferior to others,that made me became over possessive of joon.I started to fight with him even if he talk to anyone other than me for long time.(he started crying)