Ch;10

Lusi's father:Lusi stop acting like this tell us what happened.

Lusi:Papa kookie (sniff),he is moving away from me slowly.I don't want to loose him.(sniff)

Lusi's father hugged her and patted her back who continued crying.

Lusi:He again touched that looser,what that idiot has that I don't have.I am more beautiful then him.But why this jungkook is behind him.

Lusi's father:That useless might have seduced him that why Jungkook is behind him.You show him your charms then jungkook will leave that brat and follow you like a cat.I think so you know what I mean.

Lusi's mother:What are you trying to teach her,you can't separate a married couple.Lusi forget about him.

Lusi's father:You don't interfere in our matter,she will get whatever she want,you stay in your limit.(he scolded Lusi's mother)

Lusi's mother:You are showing her a wrong path,I won't allow that,I have never interfered till now even after knowing about your wrong thoughts,but I won't allow you to ruin her life.

Lusi's father was about to slap her but a hand stopped stopped him.

Lusi's father:Hobi(tensed)

Hobi:I heard everything dad.If you again try to touch mom,it won't end well.I thought Tae ruined my sister life ,but know you are the one ruining her life.And Lusi I didn't expect it from you.I thought Tae snatched kook away from you,but the truth is he has never been your .It would be best if you understood that.Come mom let's go to room.

They went away.

Lusi's father:Don't take their words seriously,you do what ever you want.

He went away after placing a kiss on Lusi's forehead.

Lusi:I won't allow you to win tae,I will get my kook back.

She went to her room and changed into the most sexiest dress she had before going to office.

Other side Lusi's father called someone

Lusi's father:I am ready for your plan mr??

Just a hmm is heard from the other side.