Ch:8

I dedicate this chapter to durgaxx and honeybuzzflower ,sorry I was not able to give double updates.

At Cafe

Tae is sitting on a cafe waiting for his date unknown to a pair of eyes noticing his every movement.

Two seats away from him sat a man in his black hoodie who is trying to hide his face using the menu card.

Tae thought:This hubby don't even know how to hide.(he shook his head)

Other side:

Kook thought:Nobody can found me in this getup,Jungkook you are great artist(patted his back).I have to stop this date anyhow.

After 5 minutes a man in late 40 s entered the cafe.

Tae:Is there any fancy dress competition happening here,why this old man is dressed like this.

That old man directly went to the stage where a boy is playing his guitar.He snatched the mic from his hand.

Old man:Hey everybody now I am going to tell a poem for my date.This poem is written for me.

Everyone including taekook clapped their hand .

Tae thought:even this old man is here for his date.

Old man:you are the hole of my shoe
                 You are the dust of my bin
                 You are the hair of my arm pit
                 You are the teeth of my mouth
                 which I didn't brush for a month.

His poem made everyone to laugh.Old man thought that they are praising him.

Tae :This old man is very funny.

Old man:I am dedicating this poem to my date taehyung.

Tae's soul left this body,he split the juice in his mouth.His expression made kook to laugh loudly.
Tae slowly stood up from his spot and went near Jungkook and hide behind his back.

Old man:Where are you my love?

Kook:He is here.

Kook raised tae's hand,Old man came down stage and went near tae.

Old man:Come baby come to me.

He spread his hands.

Tae:No I won't come.

Old man:Come here kim taehyung baby,I am your date ,no no I am your future hubby.

Kook is controlling his laugh.

Tae:You may be mistaken uncle my name is jeon tae tae.

Kook;No no uncle ,he is Jeon taehyung your date.Tae why are you hiding behind my back go to your date.Uncle don't forget to call me for your  marriage.

Tae:Hubby what are you saying,we are married right.(tensed)

He pinched kook's thigh.

Old man:You both are married.