Ch 9(M)

Tae:Then what's stopping you daddy.

Kook kissed tae's toe .

Tae:mmmhhhh hubby.

He trailed kisses on tae's legs ,slowly nearing his panties,Tae started sweating,his heart beat get quickened.He became nervous and shy.Why not it's his first time with kook in his full consciousness.

He bushed kook and stood up from the bed and stood back facing him covering his face with both hands.

Kook:What happened tae,do you want me to stop.

Tae shook his head as No.

Kook:Then

Tae:Iam shy

He spoke still not turning around.

Kook:Weren't you the one who is ready to eat me as whole a minutes ago!(smirk)

Tae:Don't tease me ,I am shy.(pout)

Kook stood up from the bed removing his shirt which is hanging on his shoulder and throw it somewhere in the room before back hugging tae.

He can hear tae's heart beat,it felt like a music in his ear,he reduced further distance between them by holding tae's waist tightly.

Kook suddenly bite tae's neck making him scream in pain.

Tae:ouch hubby.....why are you biting me?

Kook:sorry baby your neck is tempting me to claim them,for a second I felt like an alpha.

He whispered in his ear sensually.

Tae:You

He turned to beat kook but kook held his hand and started kissing him.While kissing kook put his hand inside tae's night gown and slowly removed it from his body.

Tae was too immersed in the kiss to know that,but he came to reality when cold air from Ac brushed through his body.

He pushed kook and started running around the room while giggling whole heartedly .

Kook:Baby don't play with me,it won't end well .

Kook spoke running behind tae who is giggling while running away from him.

He hide behind curtain,he could hear foot steps coming near him,but it stopped abruptly ,tae slowly peeked outside,he looked here and there.