Chp:4

Three week went by usual bickering,tae making them dinner every day,which they accepted without any complaints.Tae would get morning sickness but he controlled it as much as he can

Other side kook outshine others by his hardwork so mr jeon is planning to make him the co ceo,so now they are arranging his cabin and looking for a PA.

One fine morning Jungkook is getting ready for his office today is the day he will become the co ceo,tae came to him and held kook's tie which he is trying to tie .

Tae:Hubby,can I come with you to your office please,I am feeling bored doing nothing,can I work for you as your PA.

Kook:No,Lusi will become my PA ,we already decided that before marriage,I had broken all the promises I made to her already,I can't do this too.If you want you can be an employee of our office.

Tae:No I want to be your PA only.Tell her to be a an employee.

Kook:No means No.

With that he went for breakfast.Tae stamped his leg in frustration and went downstairs.

He as always went to kook and sat on his lap.

Kook:Tae there is so much chair vacant sit there,(he said holding Tae securely in his arms)

It became their daily routine ,tae sitting on kook lap,even if all other chairs are vacant and kook complaining to him even if he himself know that he will allow him to do whatever he wants.

Tae:Hubby please nah let me work as your PA.

Kook:No tae don't make me repeat,we already discussed about that.(sternly)

Tae(pout):Yoongi hyungie can I be your PA.I want to work as I am bored,jiminie is your secretary but I am sitting idle doing nothing.

Yoongi ,jimin cooed at his cuteness even mr and mrs jeon and jin too admire him secretly.

Yoongi:Ofcourse baby you can be my PA.

Juhi:Then I will also be your Pea.

Tae:Baby that is PA.

Juhi:Yes yes PEA.I know everything I am smart than you taetae.(flipping hair)

Tae shook his head .

Kook:But hyung you already have a PA.

Kook is trying very hard to control his jealousy but he failed miserably.