Ch 11

Tae woke up in a dark room he looked here and there he tried to move his limbs then only he noticed the that both his hands and legs where tied.

Tae:where am I!!!it's very dark(tensed)

He felt the sound of door opening he turned to see a black shadow standing at door step

??:Look who we have here,I hope you remember me baby

Licking his lips he came near tae,who closed his eyes due to sudden brightness radiating from the open door.

Tae:OH MY GOD!! Mr bald I missed you.

Choi;What the hell!!don't call me that.

Tae:Why ?that name suits you very well.(pout)Ok leave that now perform dance for me I am bored.

Choi:You are not here for a vacation taehyung,if I wish you won't see tomorrow.

Tae:(laughing)Nice joke mr bald,but you can't do anything to me.(smile)

Choi:Oh you are in the dream of your Prince Charming saving you.

Tae:(laugh) You are not that much worthy mr bald,I myself is more than enough for you.

Choi:You..

He came near tae who put his tied hand around his neck and started tightening his hold,Choi tried to move away but all are in vain.

Tae:if you love your life,tell your slaves to untie me

Choi looked at his bodyguards who are looking at them in shock.

Choi:Wh-at a-re y-ou wa-it-ing f-or,d-o y-ou a-ll wa-nt m-e t-o di-e,in-tie h-im

They untied tae's arms and legs,before they could register,tae in a swifter motion,removed a gun from a bodyguards pocket and pointed at Choi's head.Tae then sat on the chair arranged for Choi,still pointing his gun at him.

Tae then sat on the chair arranged for Choi,still pointing his gun at him

Tae:Tell your bodyguards to drop the gun, if you want to be alive.

Choi:(smirk)a small bady like you will know nothing about gun,so give it back to me before you kill your self.