Ch 12

After a week in Namjin room.
            Jin suddenly woke up from his sleep in the middle of night ,he felt an urge to vomit,he ran into the bathroom,emptying his stomach contents.He placed a hand on his stomach and smiled slightly.

                          He felt a hand on his shoulder,he turned and smiled a namjoon who looked worried,jin took his hand kept it on his tummy

Jin:We are going to be parents again.

Joon hugged him tightly,happy tears flowing in his eyes.

Joon:Really a-re w-e go-ing t-o be pa-rents ag-ain.

Jin nodded in his embrace.

Other side tae also in his bathroom vomiting for a sixth time this morning.He felt so weak but nobody is there to console him.

He remembered his last visit with doctor.

Doctor:Tae you are looking so weak ,by now you should have increased atleast 2 kgs but you are decreased by 4 kg which is not a good sign.If it persists it may end up in abortion so,be careful tae.

Tae:But I am eating regularly,even if I feel like vomiting.

Doctor:Food is not the only factor tae,you need more care now,make sure not to lift heavy object,take more rest,avoid climbing stairs.

Tae:But my room is in first floor.

Doctor:Then change into ground floor.Better do one thing bring your husband for next check up ,I have to talk to him.

Flashback ends.

Tae :What can I do,I was not able to eat the food they made,I feel nauseous.(pout)I can't say that out too as they don't know about my pregnancy.I can't let it continue(he kept a hand on his stomach),I won't let you suffer because of my stubbornness.I am going to tell your father about you.I don't care if he loves me or not but I am sure ,he will love you .Who won't like an angel.

He came out of the bathroom,he looked at kook who is sleeping peacefully,tae kissed his forehead and slept hugging him with the determination of telling him once he wake up.

Next morning:

Tae woke up from his sleep.He searched for kook but he is not in his room,so he went downstairs.He saw kook sitting oh the dining table,tae went to him and sat on lap as usual.

Tae:Kook I want to say something.

Kook:Then say baby.