Ch:3

Pic credits goes to rightful owners

Next morning

Jungkook is the first person to wake up,he felt heavy,he tried to lift his body but he can't do so.

Kook thought:What happened to me,why i can't move my body,mommmmmmmmm (fake cry) I became paralyseddddddd.

He felt something moving on his chest,he looked down to see,tae sleeping on his chest,one leg above kook's legs,hair covering his face,looking so cute.

Kook:Yaahhh move away...........

Kook tried to push him but tae whined and hugged him tightly.

Tae:Hubby don't move let me sleep.

Kook:Move away from me you b..............beauty.

Kook thought:What the hell jungkook you are supposed to curse him.But how can I call him beast he is so beautiful for that.Look at his lips it's juicy...I want to bi.....Stop it idiot he is your enemy.

He scolded himself in his mind.

Tae:(opened finally opened his eyes and sat up)Ohhh so you find me beautiful hubby(seductive voice).But I want you to be a beast,my beast who wreck me beautifully.(wink)

Kook again felt his little friend standing up,he woke up and ran to the bathroom to solve his problem,mumbling hate you .

Inside bathroom:

Kook:Again ahhhhhh,why his words are affecting me this much.Lusi words never affected me this much.

With that he started his business.

Other side tae is rolling on the bed ,his face red,as he noticed the bulge on kook's pants.

Tae woke up and went to guest room to freshup ,after that he went downstairs to the kitchen.
Once entered the kitchen he noticed jin ,jimin and mrs jeon making breakfast.

He tried to make communication with them but they ignored him completely except jimin,who talked to his friend happily

Tae:Good morning everyone.

Jimin:Good morning tae ,he kissed tae's cheek (as that's where he could reach,tae too kissed his cheeks) how is your sleep.

Tae:Super,it's so warm to sleep on hubby,(shy)

But internally he is smirking looking at the shocked reaction of jin and mrs jeon.

Jimin laughed looking at their reaction.