Chp 5(S.M)

At meeting room:

All are present in the meeting room,discussing about the upcoming collaboration with choi industry.

First mr Choi's personal assistant explained their presentation,now Jungkook is explaining them about the upcoming plan, he is talking in a professional tone.His manly aura made someone to be in different world.

You might guessed it right,it's none other than Kim taehyung who is drooling over his hubby's look.

But to his dismay he could feel another 2 pairs of eyes ogling at his hubby,it's none other than Lusi and Choi's only daughter choi In-na

Tae glared at them but they turned blind eye to it.

Jungkook completed his presentation and sat on his spot.

Mr jeon:Mr choi what you think about my son's presentation.(proud smile)

Yoongi also looked at him with pride

Mr choi:I didn't expect this from you jungkook,this is the most lame presentation I have seen.I can say from your presentation that you don't have any presence of mind,it will definitely lead us to huge loss.Look my presentation is made by my daughter how perfect it is.

In-na looked at kook shyly,who didn't even glance at her .Tae clenched his hand as he felt the pain of his hubby.

Mr choi:Atleast you should have accepted my proposal of marrying my daughter then you may be had someone who is more knowledgeable near yo.....

He is cutoff by tae

Tae:Hey bald man which one are you calling a best presentation,the one made by your beautiful daughter.

Mr choi:Whom are you calling bald?(angry)

Tae:Is there anyone else in this room who is bald other than you.

Tae looked at him with teasing smirk.

Mr choi:yo.....

Tae again cut him off.

Tae: You are comparing your daughter's worthless presentation with my hubby's presentation.Then let me tell you my hubby's presentation is the best .And about your daughter's presentation it's totally outdated .(blowing his nail)