One: Thalia Perez 🔪

The drive from my city to this town was not that far but it also never failed to bore me.

New Place, New Home.

Moving to live with my dad kinda sucks since it's really kind of scary but exciting, not to mention all the rumors of the town about the Serial Killers lurking in the shadows.

My mom knew about all the Urban Legends but told me not to worry since my dad is the Sheriff of the town.

But that doesn't make me feel safe.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way sweetie" Mom sighed as she looked at me.

"I get it... Custody says I'll stay with both of you alternatively, I know God has a better plan for us" I smiled at her.

"How do you always remain so positive?" Mom smiled at me as she looked at me in the passenger seat.

"Because, faith equals hope mom" I smiled.

"I told your dad about the church you're going to attend every sunday"

"Thanks Mom"

We passed the sign "Welcome to Mazacrium"

The sign was painted black and there's a huge creepy white smiley face above the saying "Welcome"

This town is really creepy huh...

Mom pulled over in front of Dad's house and my heart started to beat fast.

"What if Dad's family won't like me?" I sighed.

"Honey... Your Dad doesn't have another family it's just us" Mom chuckled.

"Then why are you both divorcing? Do you have another family?" I frowned.

"No... And we're divorcing because we don't love each other that way anymore but we'll always be there for each other" Mom smiled at me.

"God doesn't approve divorce" I frowned as I got out of the car.

Dad was already waiting for me at the front porch.

He smiled at me as I came running towards him.

"Kiddo!" He smiled as he hugged me tight.

"I missed you dad" I sighed.

"I missed you too Kiddo"

We pulled apart and I looked at mom who was smiling at me.

Dad went to her and they started talking.

I got inside the house and looked around to familiarize.

There are a lot of frames of his successes and even a lot of framed news paper about certain headlines pinned on the wall.

One case particularly caught my eyes.

"Worker fired after being accused of raping his Boss's daughter"

I looked at the date of when this happened and it's in 2011...

It's the last year the recent Serial Killer appeared.

Could this be one of the Serial Killers?

How fucked up is that?

Raping someone's daughter?

I say he really deserved to be fired.

What if this was all connected?

What if the worker was actually the killer in 2011?

"What are we up to?" Dad smiled as he entered the house carrying my things.

"Dad, this worker that got fired... Where is he?" I asked.