Six: Chad Maxwell 🔪

"So let's start by learning if these killings were related to the past" Ishaan suggested.

The four of us were hanging out at the fountain like we used to.

Hayden, Britney, Me and Ishaan the original four childhood best friends.

"How would we even know that, if the killers from the past were never even identified?" Hayden frowned.

"We're not even sure if the killers were identified or not" Ishaan said.

"He's right... We're not entirely sure if those killers were not really identified or were they identified but paid to remain unknown" Britney suggested.

"How do you know about things like these?" I asked.

"I'm an influencer... I deal with these kind of assholes that pays their victims to get away with literally everything" Britney shrugged.

"How are we even gonna find an information about everything? Like seriously everything are so broad and it's gonna take forever... I bet when we find the answers the killer has already disappeared" Hayden shrugged.

"I agree... It's kind of a waste of time... I mean I have basketball practice and I got a lot of things to catch up now that the school gave me a break because of mental health issues... I literally got no time for that" I sighed.

"It's worth the waste of time if one key information can give us answers no matter how small... it's really worth it" Britney smiled.

"What about college?" Hayden asked.

"Well... We're not going to college if the killer is not caught because he will surely kill us all... Especially you" Ishaan said as he pointed at Hayden.

"He's right Hayden... We need to figure this shit out" I smiled at Hayden.

"Okay fine... But we are not gonna do something illegal" He frowned.

"Promise" Ishaan smirked at Hayden.

"Okay... Where are we gonna start?" Hayden asked.

"There are two possible places where we can gather information" Ishaan suggested.

"Where?" I asked.

"The Public Library, because it's the library and there must be files and records that has possibly been stored there... and the other one that's hard to even get in... The Double Hospital... The oldest hospitals in Mazacrium with two buildings standing next to each other like the Twin Tower... Victim files and even the forensics of the dead bodies are stored there" Ishaan smiled.

"How do you know all this?" I looked at Ishaan confused.

"Criminal Minds, Law & Order and many more" He smirked.

"So who's going where?" Hayden asked.

"You and me will go to the Hospital, and Chad and Britney can visit the Library" Ishaan suggested.

"Why can't I be with Hayden?" I frowned.

"Because I need him to act so we could get inside the Hospital" Ishaan rolled his eyes.

"Then I'll go with him to the hospital" I glared at Ishaan.

"Chad... You're not familiar with the place" Ishaan frowned.

"Yes I am! I grew up here!" I raised my voice in frustration.

"Okay, which of the two buildings of the hospital were the files and records been stored?" Ishaan folded his arms and looked at me smugly.

Shit, I don't actually know...

"Exactly, My grandpa was the janitor of that hospital and he used to bring me to work... So it should be me and Hayden"