Seven: Arthur Green 🔪

"15 people died at the recent Public Massacre, People are scared and curfew is now mandatory" I turned the volume on as I saw a news about another attack at The Public Library.

"Why isn't Chad answering me?" Annalise sighed as she ate a strawberry with whipped cream at the kitchen counter.

"Give it up Annalise! He doesn't like you!" I raised my voice in frustration.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Her voice cracked like she's about to cry.

"Mean to you?" I looked at her confused.

"You always tell me that Chad doesn't love me back" Her eyes started to get teary.

"He doesn't... I'm not mean to you... You needed a reality check Annalise, because we can't have Dad do shit for you all the time" I frowned.

"I hope the killer comes and kills you" She glared at me and walked away.

I took a deep breath and lean against the couch.

Why am I even in this family?

I don't even belong here... At least I feel like I don't belong here.

My mom and dad hates me because I call them out on their bullshit.

My sister on the other hand? Joins in on it.

She's super insensitive and treats people like she's higher than every one of them.

But my parents love her.

She got a student suspended because she didn't let her borrow a toy.

My dad is so powerful in this town and maybe because of his Illegal business which all the police here tolerate because he gives them a share.

"Dad's not answering the phone" Annalise walked towards me and frowned.

"How is that my problem?"

"Because if I can't call him, Chad will not talk to me" She cried.

Like literal tears fell from her eyes and I just looked at her in disgust.

"This is ridiculous" I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch and walked away from her.

I love her, but I can't really blame people for making fun of her or for hating her.

Maybe I simply love her because she's my twin sister and aside from that I don't wanna be around her.

I got upstairs and went to my room.

I slowly opened the door and I screamed as Ishaan quickly grabbed my hand and I stopped as he kissed me passionately.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned as we pulled apart.

"Missing you" He smirked.

"There are securities here you're gonna get shot" I frowned as I playfully hit him in the shoulder.

"You know I'm a bad boy" He chuckled.

"You're not gonna be so bad if you get yourself killed" I rolled my eyes.

"You know I can't resist you" He smiled.

"If you can't resist me then why are you not coming out? I can't hold your hands in public, I can't even kiss you" I sighed.

"I'm sorry... If my dad finds out I'm gay he's gonna kick me out" He sighed as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"You know I can't resist you too... And I'm so tired of craving you from afar" I sat next to him.

"When we're done with Highschool, we're gonna move out, you're gonna go to Med School and I'm gonna go to Law School and when we're ready I'm gonna marry you" Ishaan smiled at me.