2. This Guy is Mad!

Nandini's POV

I slowly opened my eyes my head was spinning. It took me a moment to understand where I was. It was a room with almost nothing expect of 2 of chairs on one I was sitting and on other it was Aaryaman. He was still unconscious.

"Aaryaman... Aaryaman wake up" I shouted.

He slowly opened his eyes looking here and there. Then his eyes fallen on me. Both of us are tied with ropes we can't move an inch.

"You fine Nandini?" He asked trying to come close.

"Yes I'm but who he is why he kidnapped us?"

"I don't know him only he can tell who he is and what he want from us"

"Aaryaman I'm so scared what if he kill us?"

"He won't maybe he want money after that he'll leave us"

He moved closer to me and tried to open the rope with his mouth but it was so thick and hard to move.

"Arghh its not working"

I was crying I don't know what is happening with us and why is it happening what have we done?

"Don't cry Nandini I will save you" he said.

He moved closer to me and kissed me for a moment. It was when a guy entered inside. He was the same guy.

"Look at you guys still romancing, not bad" he said.

One of the goon put a chair in front of us and he sat on it folding his sleeves.

"What you want from us?" Aaryaman asked.

"I don't want anything from her I want everything from you" he said and I looked at Aaryaman

"But who are you I don't know you and what you want from me?"

"Well I know you don't know me but I know everything about you everything" he said

"What are you trying to say?"

"Oh god I have to explain but... I'm not in a mood to explain anything" he said getting up moving towards Aaryaman's back.

"But you have to tell me?"

"I said I don't want to" he freed him while talking. "Stand up" he almost ordered.

Aaryaman stood up facing him while he moved back and sit on his seat.

"So any guesses who I can be?" He asked lighting a cigarette.

"I have never seen you I don't know you will you please speak up and finish this stupid game of yours" Aaryaman shouted.

He stood up glaring him, I got scared seeing his anger and moves.

"Go and stand there" he ordered again. He asked him to stand in the middle of the room.

"Why will I listen to you?"

"Because I'm saying you to go and stand there"

"I won't"

"Aaryaman please" I know he is dangerous I don't want them to fight.

"See your girlfriend is saying something to you listen to her"

"I know what to do I don't have to listen to you"

"Good Now go and stand where I said you don't make it difficult for yourself and your girlfriend. You know she is very hot and there are a lot of guys standing outside"

"You fucking bastard" Aaryaman punched him hard.

He looked back at him wiping the blood from the corner of his lips. My eyes were almost out of my socket because I know what is coming.

"How dare you?" He punched back Aaryaman and he fallen on floor. "You did a big mistake dude"

He picked him up through his collars and again punched him.

"Aaryaman" I shouted.

"You son of a bitch you don't know who I am and what I can do" That man said

He is mad I'm telling you he is not normal he is maniac. Aaryaman's face was covered with blood.

"Please leave him" I was crying and begging. I was trying my best to free myself but it was of no use.

He pushed him in the center of the room where he said him to stand a while ago.

"You took a wrong step boy" he said.

He took the gun from his back pointing at him.

"Noo no please leave him please"

He moved closer to him pointing gun on his forehead from back and looked at me.

"Say goodbye to your boyfriend girl" he said with a smirk.

"Please leave him please don't do this I am sorry from his side please forgive him please"

Shot

I closed my eyes listening the voice. I wasn't having the courage to open them again.

"Sssss... Unfortunately" I opened my eyes and there he was laying on floor with blood on his shirt.

I started shivering, I hate blood I don't like it. I closed my eyes trying to be normal but the photo was printed in my mind.

"Please don't I... Take me away from here I can't see this I can't please" I shouted and he moved towards me.

Bending down putting both his hands on chair sides he moved closer to me.

"Shhhh... I hate unnecessary noises keep quiet" he said. His closeness was scaring me. He will kill me too.

"Please let me go" I said in a low tone.

"Unfortunately I can't"

"I promise I won't tell anyone about you I promise"

"Still I can't You will stay here with me until I want"

"Please don't do this please"

"Look I never repeat my words so stop begging. I won't hurt you because I have nothing to do with you I had a problem with him and his end was death but It's my promise to keep you save here. You won't face any problem staying here, It's my promise" He said and stood straight.

He untied my hands and took me with him. I looked around to see where I was and where I'm going.

It is clear that I'm away from Mangalore. I know every inch of Mangalore and this is some kind of a new place.

"Where we are?" I was still crying but asked.

"Mumbai" He said and made me sit inside the car.

It is sure that he is not a normal person he must be some don or mafia type person like in movies or books.

Where life is taking me?

Alina❤