8. A New Friend

Nandini's POV

A week later:

In this week I barely saw Emir. I tried my best to ignore him as I am not interested to talk to him. In this week a good that happened to me is Ayza. She became my good friend.

I do not feel lonely in this house, she stay with me almost all the time and Zeynap has no problem with that. Right now I'm in kitchen gossiping with the females here.

Yeah one more thing good happened in this week is that I got a good bonding with them. The only person I don't wanna talk to in this mansion is the owner himself.

I mean I just hate him I don't know why I just hate this guy with all my heart. His face itself irritates me.

"Ok see you later I have to take a shower" I said and left the kitchen.

"Nandini" I turned listening Zeynap's voice.

Yeah I stopped her, actually everyone to call me mam It's Nandini for everyone.

"What happened?"

"Come on a side" she took me to a corner.

"What happened Zeynap?"

"I want to tell you something or I say I want something from you"

"What tell me? Look you're scaring me"

"Nandini its about Ayza"

"What about her?"

"Look as you know I'm the only parent of her, her father left her before she was born and now..." She took a deep breath "Now I also don't have much time I'm dying. I thought to give her to some orphanage but then I saw you, she loves you so much and I know you too love her so..." She held my hands. "Nandini will take her responsibility after me? I don't want her to stay in orphanage and I know you will take good care of her so... Will you please?"

I was so shocked listening about her illness that it took me a moment to gather my mind.

"Say something" she said and I sighed.

"Does she Know?"

"No I can't tell her"

"I promise I will take good care of her. She won't stay in any orphanage I will keep her with me Wherever I go" I assured.

"I knew" she said with a smile and hugged me.

"Emir" I turned around listening the voice.

They were 2 boys and 2 girls. Oh wait I have seen them before. They are the same one dancing on diwali with him.
They looked at me as like I'm a ghost.

I rolled my eyes and left towards my room.

Author's POV

They looked at each other as she left without a word.

"What was that?" Mukti asked

"She is weird but who is she?" This time it was Alya.

"Only Emir can tell this" Cabir spoken

"Where is this guy?" Mukti looked around and dialled his number.

After of long 1 hour he came home and saw his friends sitting on couch, laughing, talking and eating.

"What's up guys" he asked sitting besides Dhruv.

"Where were you?" Dhruv asked.

"You know work and all you tell what's going on"