11. Party

Nandini's POV

"Hello princess" he said

"Hi" she replied

"How was your shopping?"

"It was great I brought so many things"

"Oh really won't you show me?"

"Off course I will-"

"Maybe some other day because it's time to eat dinner and then sleep tomorrow you have school" I interrupted

"Some other day Nandini's Order" she said and he chuckled.

"Okay then see you tomorrow princess"

"Lilly please take her to her room and give her food" I said and she left.

"Your card" I forwarded him.

"I'm glad you accepted because she was looking very happy"

"Yeah she was" I gave a long pause and speak again. "Emir I'm sorry as Mistakenly I spent too much I didn't realized the price while buying but later Ayza was so happy so I couldn't do anything" I cleared

"That's not a problem I gave you card so you can buy whatever you want"

"It is a problem for me and I wanted to clear, I haven't buy anything for me if you want you can check"

"Oh come on Nandini even if you had it wouldn't be a problem so stop"

"Alright" saying so I was leaving when he stopped me

"Tomorrow I am going to a party and if you want you can come as well I mean it will be a change to your environment as well"

"You want me to come?" I wasn't able to believe

"Yeah I mean only if you behave"

"I will think about it" saying so I left to my room.

I wasn't hungry so I lay down and slept. I was so disturbed I don't know why but something was eating my mind.

The next evening after making sure that Ayza have done dinner and is in Lilly's room as she will sleep there today because I don't know how long this party will take.

Yeah I'm going. I opened the door of my room entering inside I kept the glass of juice on table as my eyes caught the boxes kept on bed.

I opened one of the box to see a dress inside it. Taking it out I looked at it from head to toe, it was clear he sent these things for tonight's party but I don't know why he try to put so many efforts.

Whatever

I looked in the other box to see a pair of black heels. It was pretty good then I opened another box to see earrings and rings and at the last it was a small box. Opening the box I was left speechless as it was having the same pendant I saw in the mall yesterday. How does he even know about it?

What is he trying to show? What is he trying to prove? I won't wear this at any cost.

"Girl please for a moment keep your stubbornness on a side I mean look at this its so fucking pretty and beautiful wear it after all its just for a night nothing will harm you"

My inner voice spoken up and I sighed. I went inside the washroom to wear the dress after that I got ready by myself as in the morning he offered me if I want the makeup artist but I denied.

While downstairs Emir was moving here and there looking at his watch every now and then. He was all ready in his 3 piece suit.

"This girl loves to take revenge on me with every possible way" saying so he went upstairs.