1. Kidnapped

Author's Pov

On one of a street of Mumbai A young guy around 22 years old was standing holding his phone near his ear, probably he was talking to someone and his expressions were telling that the situation was some kind of a serious.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, look think again Nandini because after this there is no way back. Look I'm ready but I know this will be the most difficult thing for you to do so... Think again"

"I'm sure, very sure actually. I don't want to stay here, I can't marry someone I don't know he is so old and aged man, my father has gone crazy after he learned about you. He will surely marry me with him so yeah I guess this way is better and I'm ready"

"Alright then I'm on the back street of you house waiting for you come"

"Okay I'm coming in 5 minutes" she said and hang up.

She was in a red bridal dress. She took  2 piece of clothes and ran inside the bathroom. Coming out removing all jewels, makeup and hair things. She picked up a bag from a table, throwing all the things which were inside it on the bed. She took out some of her clothes along with some money and a diary she kept all the things in bag. She took out a hoodie wearing it on a shirt she covered her head with hoodie's cap. Wearing her sneakers she locked the door and came towards the window The height wasn't too much she can easily escape. I opened the window and jumped out.

The house wasn't too big and it had no backyard or something as she jumped the window she directly landed on a street. It was full of shops and peoples around. She closed the window back but off course she couldn't lock it. Wearing the bag on both of hee shoulders and keeping her hands inside the hoodie's pocket she start walking.

She somehow crossed her street and she was on the street where she is going to meet him. She saw her from distance but walked calmly.

"Finally you're are. No one saw you right?" He asked

"No thank fully but let's just leave it's not save to stay here"

"Yeah come" he held her hand and they moved towards the road.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"We are leaving the city"

"Aaryaman are you sure your parents won't say anything?" She asked

"Yes I'm sure we will get married first then I will take you home so no one can say a word" he explained and she nodded.

They stopped at a corner on a footpath waiting for a taxi. She was still holding his hand, off course she was scared as what they were doing wasn't a small thing. They took such a big step and now there is no going back.

Nandini's Pov

I am scared I don't know what I did is right or wrong but I had no other choice. I can marry that old man. He is like 46 to 47 years old and he has a daughter of my age, I'm just 20 years old there is a huge difference in our age. My father is... I don't know what to say but he is mad I guess just because he learned about Aaryaman. I'm his daughter but see what he is doing to me like how can he even think like this?

We sat inside the taxi. My thoughts were still on the things happened to me in two days. How life changes in moment. I just ran away from my marriage. I can't believe I still can't believe We did it.

Aaryaman is my College friend. And we are together from an year. Everything with him is beautiful and memorable and now we are going to marry. I don't know if his parents will ever accept me or not but... Let's just hope for good.

My chain of thoughts were broken as the car got a sudden break. I looked in front to see a black BMW standing in front of us.

"What the hell?"

"Let me see sir" The driver got out of the car

"What if he is send by dad?" I asked holding his hand.

"Don't worry he can't Like see he is a rich guy why will someone with such richness work for your dad? Let me see what is going on" he said and get off the car.

The guy was still inside the car he wasn't coming out. Aaryaman tried to open the door but it was locked. I too get off the car to see what is happening.

"Man what you want? Get out of go away why are you blocking the road.

The road is too thin to pass two cars at a same time and I don't know what this new problem is now.

"Hellooo I'm talking to you are you even listening?" Aaryaman shouted.

The door got opened first he took out his legs then his rest of the figure. He was firing a cigarette with lighter. He was dressed in a pent coat. Aaryaman was right he is looking quite rich. 

I turned around as 2 more cars stopped behind our taxi. 4 to 5 men came out they were also in a same code dress. I guess they are bodyguards.

Wait...

What is going on?

"Who are you?" Aaryaman asked.

He didn't said a word he was busy smoking. The next moment the men held both of us.

"Hey what are you doing leave us" Aaryaman shouted.

I got more scared and Now I'm sure he is sent by dad or else why would he do this?"

"Aaryaman" I shouted being scared.

"Who are you Leave us you bastard look I'm warning you leave us let us go!" I was struggling to free myself but they were too many in range. They made us sit in car and I don't know where he is taking us now

Oh god what is this new problem?

Do share your reviews

Alina❤