5. Plannings

Nandini's pov

"Why are you being so stubborn?" He shouted. I was still on floor with hand on my face. "Now behave yourself and go back to your room" he said but I didn't move. "I said stand up" he pulled me up forcefully.

He dragged me inside the house taking me upstairs. I didn't said a word the slap was still on my face, the pain. No man other then my dad raised a hand on me. He threw me on bed.

"I used the polite way but you asked for this don't blame me. For the last time I am warning you if you tried to run away again you will see the worst side of me remember that" he said and locked the door.

I wiped my eyes and start eating the food. Whole day I was lying on bed I was still thinking about that slap.

I will take revenge from you Emir, you just wait and watch. I will finish you. You killed my love, you kidnapped me, you harassed me and I don't know what you will do to me but let my time come.

This thing won't work like this. I have to think, I have to play with mind. Running is of no use he can find me within an hour. I have to do something else. I have to collect evidence against him, yeah this is the only way to free myself.

Next morning I came down for the breakfast, I sat on dinning table while she served me. I was silently eating my food until I saw him coming towards me. He sat on the chair and waited to be served.

"I allowed you to come out only in one condition I hope you won't create problems again as I'm not free enough to waste my time on you I'm a busy man" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't responded Just concentrated on my food. I listened him sighing

"Look Gi... What is your name?" He asked.

Can you believe this? He kidnapped me but don't even know my name, maniac.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because we live in the same house and it is important to know each other's name I'm Emir"

"I am not interested to know your name Mr." I cleared and he sighed again.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He asked this time with a scarry tone.

"N.. Nandini" I tried to act strong.

"Good be like this and you'll live peacefully here" he said and get up wearing his coat.

"I'm giving strict instructions to everyone out here. Do not let her go out of the house not even in backyard you all understand me?" He asked

"Yes sir" they said.

He left

I finished my food and came back to my room. Taking a shower again changing the same dress I came out going towards the balcony.

The door knocked bringing me out of my thoughts. I opened the door to see Zeynap.

"Mam sir has ordered us to set this room if you are free" she said.

"What I can do to remain busy in this empty room" I said sarcastically.

I opened the door wide going towards bed and laying down. She entered inside with 2 more ladies there were so many shopping bags in their hands.

Zeynap opened the wardrobe and set them one after one. I rolled my eyes seeing the things. He think this can keep me here? After they were done, the girls left while she called someone and asked him or her to come. What is he up to?

2 guards entered the room with a man in simple shirt and pent. I got up they were having a tv in their hands. That guy set the wires and everything while the guards were waiting near the door. After he was done they left.

"Mam everything has been set but if you need any changes or something do let me know"

"No you can leave" I said and she left.

Taking out one dress I changed and sat down turning on the tv. Off course I will use his things as my things are lost because of him.

I stopped changing the channel on disney yeah I will watch cartoons. I lay down relaxing my body.

Later that night I was going through my drawer when my eyes fallen on a key. I picked it up doing towards the door. I checked if its of this room and yes it was. I came out of the room looking around the area was clear. I went towards his room. I insert the key inside the lock trying to open it.

"What you think you're doing?" I was frozen, it was him. I hided the key in my pocket and turned around.

"What?" I asked

"I asked what are you doing here?"

"Me? I.. Actually nothing just..-"

"What are you trying to do Nandini" he moved closer dangerously scaring me to the core.

"Nothing I was checking if you're inside or not I..."

"Why?"

"I.. Uhm... I forgotten you scared me" I lied.

"But I did nothing to scare I just asked you"

"Still I forgotten" I looked down while he moved away.

"Go back to your room and stop messing around" he ordered And I ran to my room without looking back.

Locking the door I released deep breath. I don't know from where he appears at wrong times.

I was called for the dinner, firstly I thought not to go but I have to it's an order.

I came down he was already sitting busy with food. I sat on my place he was engrossed in his own world which saved me from his questions.

"So?" He asked still looking down.

This man always do what I don't want.

"So?"

"Did you remember?"

"What?"

"Why were you on my door?"

"Oh that... Yeah Actually I wanted to thank you" I lied

I will never thanks him.

"For?"

"The clothes and television"

"Then do"

"What?"

"Thanks what else?" I rolled my eyes

He knows how to get into nerves

"Thank you" I said

"My pleasure" he said and again start eating his food.

I wish I could kill him

Alina❤