9. Sneaking

Nandini's pov

I was beyond shock. It can't happen this soon. In morning she told me about her illness and now she is no more.

I'm sitting in my room caressing Ayza's hairs as she is sleeping. Little girl cried her heart out. It was difficult to handle her but somehow I managed.

I came out of the room as downstairs everyone was sitting trying to figure out what has happened. I entered the kitchen

"I still can't believe she is not with us anymore" Bani kaki said.

"She was ill" I said and everyone looked towards me.

"How did you know?" I turned around listening his voice. He was standing there with hands in trouser's pocket.

"She told me in the morning and took a promise from me to take care of Ayza after her" I said looking everywhere but not him. I don't want to

"I'm just thinking about Ayza how will she handle?"

"I will take care of her as I promised Zeynap" I said.

I turned around leaving to my room, he was still standing there. I ignored and left to my room.

*****

The next morning I came down with Ayza as she got ready for school. First I thought of not to send her but I guess it will be good to divert her mind.

"Good morning" she said aloud to everyone standing there. "Good morning Emir sir" she added as she was also sitting on his table.

"Good morning little princess how are you?"

"I'm good"

"All ready for school?" He asked

"Yes"

"Good"

"Ayza you're getting late come on" Lilly called

"I will meet you in afternoon" she said kissed my cheek and left.

I am fighting with myself whether to talk to him or not but I have to for Ayza.

"Emir" he looked towards me.

Maybe it was first time I started the conversation.

"Yes?"

"I want to talk to you about... Ayza"

"What?"

"It about her things as you know I don't have money and I... I can't fulfill her needs so-"

"I know about that and I am already taking Care of that you don't have to worry. Also I prepared a room for her next to you and her clothes and things are settled there"

Is he trying to mock? Like he knew I'm taking Care of her is this why he arranged all this to show off? Jerk

"Alright" I said and concentrated on my food.

The day passed like a wind she didn't cried for a second but at night I came to her room to see if she is sleeping or not and saw her crying.

"Ayza" I called. She saw me and jumped on me.

"I am missing mom"

"Oh my little princess mom is with you only she is in your heart she is around you don't cry"

"No she isn't here because she isn't responding to any of my question"

"Come with me" I took her to the balcony "See can you see those stars" she nodded wiping her tears. "One of those stars is your mom, she is looking at you from distant. she knows you are hurt, she knows you want her so see there she is whenever you wanna talk to her just come here and talk"

"Will she reply?"

"Yes she will whatever question you'll ask her she will reply you in dream"

"In dream?"

"Yes in dream there she can hug you, kiss you and talk to you nonstop"

"So if I sleep will she come in my dream?"

"Off course she will"

"Then I should sleep fast I want to meet her" she said and ran towards the bed.

I caressed her hairs sitting besides her while she closed her eyes to sleep.

Few more days passed and now she is used to of the situation she stopped crying and is back to the happy mode. I'm glad for that.

Today I have decided to talk to Emir, I want to take her out like for shopping or having some fun it will change her environment a bit. Talking to him is the least I want but I have to for Ayza.

After Ayza left to school I waited for him sitting on dinning table only as he is still not here.

After of waiting quite long He finally came and start eating. I start playing with the spoon fighting with myself to speak.

"Uhm... Emir" He looked at me

"What?"

"I want to talk to you"

"I know or else you do not call me so say" I wish I could kill him

"I want to take Ayza for shopping you know like having some fun it will change her environment and-"

"You know I won't allow this"

"But I'm not asking for myself it's for her"

"Nandini stop already don't ask the things I won't allow you are just wasting your Energy"

"But at-"

"I said no" saying so he got up wearing his got her left the house.

"Pervert"

Later that night me and Ayza were watching Tv it was when something hit me. I got up taking the key from drawer.

"I just come"

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To drink water you want something?" I asked

"No" I left the room and looked around.

He is not home so it's the best chance to sneak in his room. I tried to unlock the door with the key and to my surprise it worked. I opened the door and closed the door behind me.

Turning on the light I looked around. Without wasting time I start searching the room, every corner every drawer but... There was nothing  not even a single piece of paper. He kept nothing in his room maybe after that day he changed the place.

It was when my mind hit something that room where no one is allowed to go yeah he must have kept everything there. I will surely find something in that room.

I came out of the room locking it back. I came down looked around and moved towards the corridor. There were 2 door one on left and one on right. Left one was a way to servant quarter and right was the way to his secret room.

I opened the door to see stairs. I moved down with slow steps and in front of me was a door. I held the door knob pulling it down it was locked.

I entered the key in lock and tried to open it. I again pulled the knob down and the door got open.

I was shocked

Alina❤