7. Scandal

Nandini's POV

You know what now I'm regretting why I came down. This is so fucking boring no one came to say hi. I am standing all alone drinking soda.

Yeah soda as everyone is busy drinking alcohol, wine and what not.

"Ho hooo" I listened and around around to see what is going on. Moving a bit forward I saw him dancing. He wasn't alone he had 2 guys besides him on each side.

It was one of Indian bollywood song. I rolled my eyes taking a sip from a glass. I puked as soon as it hit my throat Its not soda. 2 girls as well start dancing with them. Everyone was hooting but I was trying to calm myself. My head is paining I don't know why. I looked at the glass in my hand then looked at him.

"Let's do this Nandini" I said to myself and drank the thing I guess it's alcohol or maybe wine I don't know.

I poured one more glass and drank again. Like this I drank 8 glasses until the bottle was empty. I looked around but there was no bottle. I looked back towards him. He was smiling talking to some guys.

I moved towards him with fast steps and pushed him hard.

"What you think of yourself" I shouted. The music was turned off by now.

"Nandini" he tried to say but I again pushed him.

"How can you do this?" I again shouted.

"Everyone the party is over you can leave" he shouted.

"Why? Are you scared to be-" he held my mouth his hand.

"I said the party is over leave" he shouted on top of his voice and everyone left.

There was a complete silence, I looked at him while he was already glaring me.

"I warned you" he said and I start laughing. No doubt I was not in my senses.

"You warned me" I copied him.

"Nandini go to your room" he said in a dangerous voice.

"Or else?" I dared to ask back.

"Nandini I said go to your room"

"Or else what? Will you hit me again?" I asked almost leaning on him. I again laughed "hit then as I'm not scared of you anymore, hit me kill me punish me do whatever you want I don't care" I said glaring him.

He picked me up in his arms taking me upstairs. I opened my hands in air feeling like I'm flying.

"You know I hate you" I said and he looked at me. "You stolen my love from me I hate you, I am cursing you to never get true love. I curse you I wish you fall in love and your love cheat on you, she leave you or she die, I curse you" I said and kept my head on his chest.

He lay me down on bed taking off my shoes. Covering me with duvet. I opened my eyes as he came closer to my face. He Took off the mangtika then my earrings and other jewel.

"Why you did this to me?" I asked. He stared me and My eyes filled with tears. "Why you killed him? We were going to get married but you ruined everything"

"Somethings can't be explained and I don't want to explain as well" The last words I listened before I fall asleep.

*******

"Ouch my head" I looked around to see myself in my room.

I looked at myself. I am still wearing the same dress. The jewels were kept on side table. I don't remember anything, goddd Its hurting Why I drank too much? I changed the dress and came out after freshening up.

I don't remember if I created any scandal or not. The door knocked and I opened to see Ayza.

"Good morning beautiful" I sat on my knees to meet her height.

"Good morning Nandini how are you?"

"I'm good Are you going to school?"

"Are you drunk?" She asked

"No why?"

"You know what time it is?" She asked and I looked towards the clock. 1:45pm

"Oh so you're coming back from school"

"Yes! You slept quite long today"

"Yeah I guess I did"

"You know that Emir was very angry in the morning" she said sitting on bed.

"Really? He said something to you?"

"No but he was shouting for no reason"

"Oh I don't care"

"He was angry on you" I sat besides her

"Why?"

"Don't you remember you pushed him yesterday in front of everyone and you were saying some weird things as well he was so angry"

"So? Let him be I'm not scared" she start laughing "What?"

"You know you are the only one who is not scared of him"

"So I should be proud on myself then no?" I asked

"Yeah you should" I got up as he entered the room saying so.

"What are you doing here? You can't enter my room without my permission" I said.

"Ayza leave the room" he said and she start moving.

"She won't go anywhere" I held her hand stopping her.

"Ayza go to your mom" I didn't left her hand.

He forcefully freed her hand and almost threw her out of the room locking it.

"I don't want to talk to you leave my way" I said

"Nandini stop"

"What...what you want?"

"You tell me what you want? You know all of my friends relatives are asking about you, they are talking nonsense. I warned you not to make any scandal but you did"

"So? Will you punish me? Go on do whatever you want. What can you more than this?" I shouted back.

"Stop shouting on me" he put his hand on my mouth harshly. "You can't shout on me you have no right to, I am the boss here and you have to do what I say" I bite his hand "Ssss" he hissed.

"I won't do anything you say go to hell" I said and pushed him away.

He held my hairs harshly in his grip while with other hand locked my hands on my back.

"Stop testing my patience or else I will throw you in front of my dogs, they will tear you apart Mark my words" he said and left me with a thud.

He left the room shutting the door with all force. I wiped my tears caressing my arms as it was hurting.

Alina❤