10. Fake Care

Nandini's Pov

I was shocked. It was him standing in front of me.

"Thanks ban-" he stopped as he looked towards me.

Fuck! I thought he isn't home.

He came out closing the door behind. He pushed me to the wall holding my arms in his grip tightly. I closed my eyes being scared.

"What you think you're doing here?" He asked angrily.

"I...Actually I.. "

"You were informed not to come here weren't you?"

"I was but-"

"But what? Are you trying to piss me off through your actions. If you think doing this you can leave this house then you are wrong. Your stupidities are making it worsen for you because the more you will do such things the more you will stay here" he said and left me.

He glared me for a while then locked the door. "Now get out of here" he said and left.

I came back to my room running, entering inside I saw Ayza sleeping. I turned off the tv and sat on bed caressing the area he was holding as it was hurting.

Why all my plans are failing?

Author's Pov

Later that night around 2:30am Emir knocked her room's door but there was no response. He entered inside to see both of them sleeping, he sat besides Nandini.

"Nandini" he called in a low tone but there was no response "Nandini" she was in deep sleep.

He caressed her arms where the marks were still visible. He took out the ointment from his pant's pocket and kept on the side table.

Without any further movements he left the room. As soon as he left Nandini opened her eyes. She looked towards the table and sat up.

"What he thinks of himself? On one hand he hurt me and on other he shows care"

"Don't you dare believe his stupid acts he must have some plans behind this"

"I won't use this" She lay back closing her eyes.

In the morning Nandini wake up with laziness, she was feeling low. She looked at time and was shocked. It was 7:45 am already

"Oh shit I overslept" she got up running to the bathroom.

After freshening up she came out it was when her eyes fallen on the ointment. Picking up the ointment she left the room going towards his. She was going to knock but stopped herself.

"I don't want to talk to him so just let it be" saying so she threw the tube on floor harshly and came down.

There Ayza was sitting having her breakfast. She was all ready to go to school

"Good morning" Nandini said

"Good morning"

"I'm so sorry I'm late today but why didn't you wake me?"

"You were looking so cute sleeping so I thought not to disturb you. Don't worry Lilly helped me getting ready" she said while Lilly smiled towards Nandini

"Alright then let's do breakfast" she said and they start eating.

While on the other hand Manik came out of the room when suddenly he felt something under his shoes. He bend down seeing the tube, he sighed seeing it wasn't used even a bit. Putting it inside his pocket he came down

Nandini's pov

A while later he came down sitting on his chair. I rolled my eyes focusing on Ayza.

"Ayza come let's go" Lilly said picking her bag from a chair.

"See you Nandu" she said and I chuckled on a new word she just given me.

"See you princess" Instead of me He said to which my smile vanished. Why he interfere in everything.

Biding bye she left while I looked at him but he was busy in his phone. I again rolled my eyes focusing on my food.

"Here take this?" He said and I looked up to see a card in his hands.

"What's this?"

"Credit Card"

"And why are you giving me this?" I asked

"To take Ayza on shopping or wherever you were saying yesterday" he said.

"I don't want to go now" I said ignoring the card.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want it" he sighed. He put the card on table and got up.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered "In case you change your mind password is 2986 but do keep one thing in mind. I'm trying to trust you so I hope you won't ditch me by using Ayza at least... Finding you is the easiest thing for me so don't even try" saying so he left.

I looked at the card for the long time and picked it up. Just for Ayza nothing else.

Later that evening we went on shopping For a moment I thought it will be just me and her but no 3 guards are walking behind us wherever we go.

"See that" she said and I looked around to see a small beautiful frock

"You like it?"

"I love it"

"Ok then we are buying it"

"Really?"

"Yes let's go inside" We brought the dress and moved ahead.

I stopped the midway as my eyes fallen on a pendant it was so freaking beautiful but costly as well.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Yes but I won't buy it"

"But why look its so beautiful" she said and I smiled

"Yes it is beautiful but I will buy it later" I said.

"Yes sir" I looked at the guard while he moved a little away. He is still keeping an eye on me, pervert.

We start moving and did a little more shopping. After we were done I stood near the checking point to pay the bill.

"It is 25,000 rupees" I was shocked listening the amount. I couldn't believe my ears.

I can't spend so much money and that too his money but Ayza brought everything with choice. What should I do?

"How will you pay?" The cashier asked.

"Through card"

"Alright" I scanned the card "Thank you for shopping here" Saying so she given me the bags.

After that we went to amusement park and enjoyed forgetting everything. It was fun as I forgot everything for an hour it was like I'm free.

Later we ate ice cream from a nearby shop and left home. Around 8pm we finally came back home. I was hell tired as after so long I walked like this.

Entering the house I saw him sitting on couch using his phone. I sighed the more I don't want to see him the more he appears in front of me.

Alina ❤