6. Diwali

Nandini's pov

The next day I came out of my room to see everyone decorating the house. Flowers, rangoli, Dias which remind me today is Diwali.

How can I forget my favorite occasion, I so love diwali I love to celebrate it with Aar...

I sighed as I realized he is no more with me. I won celebrate diwali this time no, not in this house at least. I blinked my eyes to control my tears and came down.

I finished my breakfast and roamed around looking the decorations. It was when I heard someone crying, I looked around to see a girl around 7 to 8 years sitting besides stairs holding her knees I too sat besides her.

"What happened?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Nothing" she said wiping her tears.

"Tell me maybe I can help"

"I want to join this party but my mom said this is for rich peoples we can't be here, I can't be here" she said with hiccups.

"Aww don't cry I will take you to the party"

"What? Are you serious?" She asked and I smiled

"Yes I'm serious I will take you to the party" She got excited and hugged me.

"Thank you" I broken the hug wiping her tears.

"Now smile and tell Me your name"

"Ayza" she said and I froward my hand to her.

"I'm Nandini" she hand shaked with me.

"Ayza what are you doing go to room and do homework" Zeynap said and I got up.

"Mom you know Nandini promised me to take to the party" She said and I smiled.

"What party party I said there is no party why don't you understand?" She shouted on her.

"Zeynap please she is a kid" I said

"Mam I'm sorry she is bothering you-"

"No she isn't bothering me I offered her and I promised her as well If you don't have any problem then I want to take her with me"

"But mam this party is for-"

"I know and I'll ask Emir about it don't worry" I said

"If you say so" she said and I smiled.

(He was already standing on the stairs listening everything but didn't showed himself and left back to his room)

I came back to my room opening the wardrobe to see if I can wear anything for party but they all were casual home wear clothes. I can't wear them but off course I won't ask him for clothes and what if I'm not invited in the party because he has kidnapped me so off course he won't show me to the world but still I'll go.

I roamed around thinking of what to do and what not. He isn't home how am I suppose to contact him? I can't and I don't want to he will surely say no. Its fine I'll wear one of these clothes only.

It was around 7:30pm the door knocked. I opened to see Zeynap again. I let her some inside as she was holding a box in her hands. After her 2 young girls followed inside.

"This is for you mam, Emir sir has send this for the party" she said and I opened the box to see a dress. "And these are makeup artists they will help you to get ready" she said and I nodded. "Anything else you need?" She asked.

"A glass of juice" I said and she nodded.

She left and I closed the door. They both looked at me from head to toe then looked at each other and smiled.