Before you read

Selam Aleyküm everyone!

Aside from my Harry Potter fanfic, this is my second kind of book based on movie/series, but first based on historical facts.

Before you start reading, I have a few things to address and disclaim to prevent any issues in the future.

I can imagine that some of you might not agree with my OC (I might as well spoil it now), she  is a Muslim as much as the other characters in the series. But even so there may be things that makes her different from Muslims at this time period.

It is nothing major, but for reasons, to make her who she is in the story. It may be uncommon, but she doesn't wear the headdress. The reason for this isn't anything discrimination, and I myself am a Muslim, so I am aware of my own OC. This is just how my mind created this OC.

Otherwise, this story will...

- Contain triggers and possible uncomfortable topics like violence and intimacy (affection between husband and wife (what you normally see in Kurulus Osman series) - nothing sexual as writer is not good at writing these scenes). The Kurulus Osman series are in general full of violence, blood and such, but will but a warning on such chapter regardless.

- Consist of the series character as well as my own characters. Remember that this is fiction and will not be religion-focused story, even though there might be times where it makes sense to mention several topics. I will not tolerate criticism for unnecessary reasons about the characters, otherwise you can stop reading the story if you don't like it.

- Have twists and added plots by me, I have no intention of disrespecting anyone.

- Not only consist of my own OC's but also possible tribes and facts that we don't hear about in the series Kurulus Osman.

All rights reserved. The credit for the show goes to the producer Mehmet Bozdağ as well as the directors and writers or general in this time period.

And before you go to the next chapter...

There will most likely be many grammatical errors as the chapters will be released without grammatical corrections. It will be done eventually and marked when it's done.

!!!

Before you read, some might be wondering why characters from season 1-2 might be mentioned sometimes.

Before writing this fanfic, I wanted to start from season 1, but felt like it would take a lifetime to reach season 3. When chapters appears in italic that means that we are back to either season 1 or 2, as I use them to explain some my OC has been through in the past to make her, who she is in the present (I will mention it in the start of the chapters).