Chapter 13

Warning:  Mention of torture and blood.

As stated there will be torture in this chapter, which is taken out of episode 75 of the Kurulus Osman series with my own input of conversation (not more torture).

I'll put two half-moons at the start of the scene, so if you're feeling uncomfortable with, you can skip it. The chapter will end after this.

In the start, there's only a slight mention of it though, the rest is just conversation.

Mihrimah woke up, yet again in the foreign bed. And yet again, Hatice Hatun helped her in her dress, but this time also arrived with breakfast.

Mihrimah did notice that the hatun has been speaking of the Vizier. ''Say, Hatice Hatun. Is the Vizier waiting for me to eat breakfast or?''

''No, Sultan'im. He rode to the Kayi tribe early in the morning .''

Mihrimah stiffened at the mention of her home. ''Why would he leave for the tribe so early?''

Hatice Hatun looked at her and paused at what she was doing, as if she was debating with herself. ''I don't know, Sultan'im.'' she lied.

Mihrimah didn't push further, but sat down on a cushion and began to eat her breakfast in peace and quiet, for once.

When she finished, she ventured to the kitchen to make some halva. It's been a while since she had the opportunity to do so, as she had been very busy with her duties lately.

As she was about transfer the mixture onto the baking pan, she suddenly felt a pierce through her shoulder, making her drop everything on the floor.

Gunduz had kidnapped Mari. It wasn't only her, who had been put to sleep, but also the alps, which made it easier for him to sneak her out.

When it was announced that she wasn't in her tent, Turgut Bey went to find her.

Then, Vizier Alemshah arrived at the Kayi tribe and met Osman, who was about to go after Turgut.

Osman didn't have time, as he wanted to leave as soon as possible. ''We are in a hurry, Vizier. What is this about?'' he asked begrudgingly.

''Soldiers!'' the Vizier ignored him arrogantly. His soldiers tried to get hold of Osman, but where knocked out by him. The rest of the soldiers pointed their spears at Osman, and his alps where quick to draw their swords.

''You are under arrest by the order of Sultan Mesud, Osman Bey.'' Commander Konur stated.

''What are you saying?'' Osman said stoical.

Selcan wouldn't have any of it and spoke. ''Do you hear what are you saying? He is the Bey of Kayi tribe, Osman Bey!''

''It is the order of Sultan Mesud.'' Alemshah said. ''You are arrested, Osman Bey.''

''Why are you arresting him? Tell me!'' Malhun demanded.

The Vizier didn't answer Malhun, but when she and Bala looked at Osman, he signaled for them to calm down, and that he had things under control.

''Alpler! Drop your swords!'' The Alps obeyed and plunged their swords into the ground. Then, Osman held his hands up, so the soldiers could tie them and his alps, minus Boran